what is going on man. .

shitzect woke up in a rock hard bed, in a poorly whitewashed room. "hello? anyone?" just then, a voice said,   "d on t lEt tHem sEw yu-" it was that moment, the door opened. a man with a strange medalion went into the room, followed by 2 guards. "Welcome young lady, we will be referring to you as creator from now on. Clip start." The guard took out a clipboard. " creator, what is your goal?" " goal? I don't have one. In fact, why am I even here?" "Child, that is not important."Said guard #2. "Through the wall cams, we saw you editing an unknown document, labelled as (censored) and one you clicked publish, whatever we did would revert to the time you published a chapter. Now, state your birthday, name and nationality please." Eca was flabbergasted. "Woman, I'm thirteen.the most Damage I could do to your petty little lab or whatever shady organisation your in is burning a toilet or doing graffiti. What do you even what with me?" "We need information." Said guard #1, who was furiously jotting down notes. " and we just found he source."

Long story short, Eva engaged in a heated staring contest with guard #1, who we now know as mark, and got a heavy beat up. "Dang, that wasn't worth it." "First time?" Said a girl with a blond haircut with a black eye. " want a sweet homie? Gonna help with the pain, trust me." Eva gulped down the sweet. "If this is weed candy imported from Canada, fuck yes." Blondie looked at eca like she was a booger freshly picked out of her nose. "It's apple, you dimwit. Laced with weed." "Weed candy it is. Girl, I like your tast. Whatchya name?" 

"It's celine, and you better remember it."