Fast fowarded

As you all know, we have kids sitting in cages. They lose their sanity by each day, except for one. She seems to be unaffected by the experiments. she sits in a corner, drawing amazing masterpieces everyday. She just ignored all those cries of agony after those experiments, drawing in her cell. The paper never really ran out, seeming to refill itself and the drawings always disappeared after a few days it was painted. The painter was dull, and there was only one colour provided: red. Not to mention that it always seemed way to dark to be the acrylic that she used to paint those white canvas with.

         Everything was way too familiar, yet distant. The albino twins have went from their normal talkative selves to the complete opposite. Its quite sad when you see them, as they were only kids who were brutally taken from their daily lives.

         Experiments were ran, and some survived and some did not. From the start, there was 20 people. Now it was only 6. Tanjiro, Izuku, EcA, cecilia, celine and a entity called the "painter".

        Life was already hard, and fate just had to rub it even more harder at their faces. Painter always tried to lighten up the mood by telling them some jokes or drawing some interesting pictures that even made EcA jealous. Tanjiro once tried to look closer by squirming his head against the bars, and was blushing immediately. That picture was godforsakenly lewd, and next moment the scientist came in and could only facepalm at painter's drawing. "Painter. Your drawings are the most unholy things I've set my eyes on.l" "Eh?!! Thats a good thing though? EcA praises me about those and she likes them?"  "What." EcA mentally facepalmmed. "I didn't. Im only interested in nature and scencery. Talking of nature, mr... Uh scientist what's you name?" "Its john. Whats your question?" " Permission to go out once?" "Thats...not really my decision. Wait until HS comes though, he might take you all on a field trip. Painter, stop or else I will not be giving you any acrylics for the next 5 days. Also, EcA you can go to the garden as long you dont escape. The password's 83638. I'll be off now." With that, John headed off to work.

         "Told ya he wont appreciate it. To be honest I wont either."EcA said. "Ah?! Stop being rude... Please?!" Everyone stared at painter. " Eca if your going to the garden, bring me with you. I need a break from painter's lewd mindset." "Sure thing my dear friend. I need one too. If you want, I can teach you how to draw." "Sounds cool. Lets head off."with that, EcA and celine went to the garden.
"Aweee... Im lonely-"
"Shut up."