Dragon Raid

(I am going to be honest, this movie broke me a little. If you haven't read the first two books, go and do so. Enjoy!)

Third Person P.O.V.

Dawn was just breaking as a dark lone ship sails through the sea, a foggy mist shrouding it as the wind whistles softly. Torches light the ship as one man walks across the deck, the wooden floor boards creaking with each step he takes. He has a lantern in one hand to help him see and a spear in his other. Lining side-by-side are cages filled with dragons, glaring at the man through their muzzles. The man inspects the cages as he passes them, one snarling loudly at him. "Quiet!" The man growls, slamming his spear on the cage and startling the dragon.

The man faces ahead but stops as he sees two figures shrouded by the fog. A male on the left and a female on the right. The male activates his sword, the blade extending and igniting in flames. The female unsheathes her own sword, the light from the flames making it look like its glowing. Both of them wearing black-scaled armored, head-to-toe.

"What are you...?" The man asks, fear rising in him. "Shhhhh." The armored male shushes the man. The man hears snarling behind him and looks back to find two dragons. A blue glow trailing down their backs, their dark silhouettes climbing down the cages.

The man yelps and rushes the male and female with his spear. The two dodge swiftly and the female raises her sword above her head and brings it down, slicing the tip off  the spear. The man backs up in shock than tries to hit her with the staff but the male intercepts, blocking it and knocking it away as he kicks him away. The man tosses the lantern he was holding, it breaking against the male's flame sword and sparking a fire.

The man lets out a shriek as the male and female walk through the fire with the two dragons at their sides. "Demon! You're all demons!" The man shrieks. "Sh! Sh! I am not a demon! We are not demons!" The male shushes the man, lifting his helmet and lowering his mask. "See?" The male is, in fact, Hiccup. "Just a guy. And..." He lifts the female's helmet and lowers her mask to reveal (Y/N), who gives Hiccup an amused smirk. "A beautiful woman." Hiccup finishes.

"And we are here to free all these dragons." (Y/N) says, using her sword to point at the cages. "B-But you walked through fire!" The man whimpers, looking between Toothless and Twilight frantically. "Dragon scales!" Hiccup informs the man, rubbing his armor. "Dragons shed a lot." "I even use them as fireproof paint." (Y/N) adds. "Noooo, I know a demon when I see one!" The man whimpers, as he starts to back away. "No human legs are that skinny! And no sword is that sharp! You must have made a deal, demon!" The man says, frantically.

Hiccup and (Y/N) share a look of confusion and the man screams as he runs away from them, but was stopped by Hookfang as he lands in front of him. "Think that's a good entrance?" Snotlout says, as poses on top of Hookfang, wearing his own armor. "Get a load of me!" He boasts, but he starts screaming because his butt was lit on fire. Again. He falls off Hookfang, who looks unimpressed, and runs around.

"Aah! I knew it! More demons!" The man yelps in fear. "You'd think he'd learned by now." (Y/N) mutters, watching Snotlout with a blank look. Hiccup punches the bridge of his nose in annoyance, "Nah, it's really just a nitwit who forgot to fireproof his butt." He says.

"Hot, hot, hot, hot!" Snotlout yelps, wincing as he puts out the fire on his butt. But then a silhouette of two dragon heads appear on either side of him, one breathing gas and covering the area. "Guys! No! Not yet!" Snotlout screams, but the other head lights the gas and causes an explosion.