9. Divination and Interrogation

Harry's P.O.V.

I don't think I've seen anybody brew a potion as fast as Nic-Di Angelo. He must've brewed a drought of living death in under 25 minutes and without directions! I feel like he's still a death eater though or related to a death eater... I've never seen his arms and he always wears long sleeves or jackets.

When I went to DADA I was surprised he even insulted Umbridge. She even gave me detention for a week for telling the truth! Who the hell does that? I don't want detention for a week!

I made my way up to Trelawny's classroom. I hate this class, it's pointless but it's not hard or anything so I enjoy it but hate it at the same time.

Nico's P.O.V.

I made my way up the windy and long staircase, Gods, why is this staircase so long?

When I walked into the classroom, it had teacups and a ton of glass balls, and the thin professor had these glasses with thick lenses and hair that looked bigger than her. "Ah! You must be our new student!" The professor said in an aloof voice. She was wearing mismatched clothes.

"Yes, I am," I said, "where do I sit?" She looked around the room, "you can sit right where Malfoy and Zabini are" she pointed at Draco and Blaise on the way back row in the corner. She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"A Half-Blood of the eldest gods Shall reach sixteen against all odds

And see the world in endless sleep

The Hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap

A single choice shall end his days

Olympus to preserve or raze."

She repeated this prophecy in fluent Italian, the tea cups started to rattle while she was telling the prophecy, and everyone looked confused. Except for Blaise Zabini. His mouth hung open a bit he looked me in the eye in a way that said, 'what the actual fuck does that mean.'

I went to sit at Zabini's table and Draco's table. "Blaise, why in Merlin's name are you looking at Nico that way?" he asked naively

"Nico, was that a prophecy?" Blaise asked me. He looked nervous, damn even the wizards knew how bad a prophecy could go.

"Yes it was, it has already been completed, I'm assuming that when I touched the professor, she got a vision of the prophecy," I told him in a hushed voice.

"Ok students! We are going to read tea leaves today! So everyone come and get a cup!" she told us enthusiastically. The last of the 20-something teacups filled with tea.

I headed down like everybody else, grabbed a cup, and walked back to my seat. Draco and Blaise followed right behind. Since our table was in the back, the professor display any mind to our table.

"so, what are we supposed to do? Just drink it?" I asked them, and they both nodded. I proceeded to chug it and all that was left was a few drops of tea and the tea leaves.

Draco grabbed my cup and examined the tea leaves. "Well, since this looks like a skull, I say death is going to happen soon." he chuckled.

"Well, show me yours, I am going to look into your future!" I joked. He handed me his teacup and I saw a snake "all I see is a snake Draco" u told him. He pulled out a book and started to look through it.

"It means I am going to have sorrow in my life, whatever that means." he laughed. I took Blaise's cup and looked at it, it was a broom.

"Dude, yours looks like a broom," I told him while fighting a smile. "Maybe you are good at cleaning?"
He smacked me with his book when I said that.

The professor came over and asked "how is your teacup reading going? And may I see them?"

"Sure, here's mine" I answered then handed her my tea cup. She gasped.

"Your death will be soon! I see it! You'll be in the underworld soon child!!" She choked out in a frightened voice. I started laughing, the type of laughing that makes you buckle to the ground because you can't breathe type of laughing.

"Why are you laughing at your demise, Di Angelo? This is not a laughing matter!" she chastised me. But I kept laughing harder and harder, to the point she gave up on me and walked away.

"Nico Di Angelo, why are you laughing at the underworld? It's a dangerous place where di inferior, detectors, boggarts, and a whole lot of other dark creatures originate from!" Hermione said from across the room in her know-it-all's voice.

I finally calmed down and sat back down. About 3 minutes later and a whole lot of starting, the bell rang. Me, Blaise, and Draco all had a free hour and we headed to the Slytherin common room for the next hour.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KNOW-IT-ALLS

When we got there, I plopped down on the couch with a thud. "So, Di Angelo, what was the prophecy and the deal with the underworld?" Blaise interrogated me.

"So first off, the prophecy was about a war, I was maybe 13-ish when it happened, and I don't wanna talk about it any further than that" I answered him. "Now for your second question, I don't think I could tell you,"

"Why not?" He produced further. He scooted a bit closer to me from the armchair he was sitting in.

"I don't trust you enough yet, I simply would rather tell my secrets to people I know well than people I met a few days ago" I explained.

"Alright fair enough then, maybe you can tell us at our meeting on Saturday, we make an oath and say our secrets with our group, it's me, Blaise, Pansy, Astoria, Crabbe, and Goyle," Draco said.

"Maybe I will tell by then, We'll see," I said exclusively. About a second later Sev walked in.

"Nico, Dumbledore wants to talk to you in his office, would you like me to be present?" Sev asked me.

"Yes please, that coot weirds me out, plus I'm pretty sure he's gonna go diving into my memories when I get into the office," I said.

Sev laughed and guided me to Dumbledore's office. I know this is gonna go bad.

(A/N: I'll update once a week on Fridays, hope you enjoy this chapter!)