Authors Note

31 Days Of Pretend

Copyright © 2015 by ineedmoresleepbaby

All rights reserved. Except for the book cover. The reproduction or utilization of this book in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, is forbidden without the permission of the author.

All characters on this book have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name/names. All incidents are pure invention

Credits to my ever loving friend @Gcjjang who created the cover. ILY girl! Muah :*

--------------------------------------------------

Mandy is every woman's ambition. Every man's desire. She have a glamour from head to toe, a face of an angel, a soft heart, a wit beyond measure, an influential career. She's the epitome of perfection. But behind these, is a woman hiding in sadness, longing for love and affection. Yes, she have everything but Greg.

Greg, her husband of three years, whom she love ever since she saw him, never even laid an eye on her. He treated her like a non-existing matter.

For him, she was worst than trash.

It shatter her heart into pieces when he asked for divorce. But she's so desperate to feel his love, to get his attention, to make her feel important. She agreed.

"I will give you the divorce you wanted in one condition,"

"What condition?"

"Love me for a month. Make me feel like our marriage is real. Treat me as your wife. Love me, even if it's fake..."

--------------------------------------------------

READ THIS DON'T SKIP!!!!!!!!

Hey! Welcome to my first story here in Wattpad. I'm a Filipino and English is not our primary language. You will encounter gazillion of grammatical error. It's up to you if you will continue to read. It is my first time writing so please cut your expectations. I will gladly accept constructive criticism.

I'm doing this story to keep me busy for the remaining summer vacation.

Hope you will like this.

Enjoy your existence, earthlings.

Infinite love,

ineedmoresleepbaby