+Hospital+

The ambulance came and took both Fry and Jackson away to the hospital leaving me crying and worried.

Gascan told me to go home early since what had just happened. On the drive home I hated it, I ended up driving Fry's car so it wouldn't stay at the park for who knows how long. The drive was long and boring and I was crying the whole way. I decided to try and call Lexie to see if she wanted to talk about what had happened between me her and Alex just so I could get my mind off of it. -Ring Ring- "Hello?" "L-Lexie I know your mad at me b-but.." "what do you mean? Alex and I have been trying to contact you since Tuesday!" I was confused, why was Alex trying to contact me? "Alex told me neither of you to wanted to talk to me ever again!" I said still crying from the whole thing just before. "What no, I haven't spoke to you since Sunday!" Alex said, he must of been not far from Lexie. "I'm confused, I called you to see if you wanted to hang out and it ended in you never wanted to talk to me again! On Monday." I was really confused but also upset and my emotions where just mixed at this point. "We'll sort this out later, but why are you crying?" Lexie asked clearly worried. "I-it's Fryboy, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes but now he's in hospital.." I briefly said. "What how is he in hospital!?" Alex said. I explained to them what had happened and why Jackson was going to jail. "So you had to jump on your ex to save your boyfriend!?" Lexie exclaimed really shocked. "Yes but I don't know if Fry's alright!" I cried. "Look text us when you get home and we'll be there soon ok" Alex calmly assured. "Ok." And I hung up still crying the rest of the way home.

When I got home I texted them just to give me some space until I fully calmed down, I sat on the lounge thinking of Fry and how much I missed him all ready I missed being in his arms already. As I laid down I slowly got sleepy and ended up falling asleep for a few hours.

When I woke up I checked my phone to see if I had any miss calls. I had none but it was 4pm in the after noon and still nothing from the hospital. I sat up crossing my legs watching tv for who knows how long before the hospital finally called. "Hello" I said still upset and sad. "Hi is this, Y/N Y/L/N?" "Yes it is!" I said sitting up straight. "We have good news, H/N is awake and is wanting to see you, we told him we would give you a call if you wanted to come" the nurse said. "Yes, tell him I'll be there soon!" And I hung up, I ran around my apartment getting ready but I didn't trip I was to exited to. I ran down to my car and got it up and running, I stopped at a Starbucks to get me and him some coffee since he was probably tired. Then I raced straight to the hospital. I walked in and over to the receptionist. "Hi I'm here to see H/N H/L/N (his name and his last name)" "yes right this way" the nurse stood up and took me straight to Fry. "FRY!" my face lit up as soon as I saw him. "My clown you made it!" He said sitting up. I put the coffee on his bedside table and sat down on the chair next to him. "I'm so glad you're ok!" I said crying more happy tears while holding his hand. I looked at his head where he had been kicked badly, there was blood still over the bandage and his nose was also bandaged up. "It hurts like shit, but I'm used to it dealing with you" He said looking at me. "How rude!" I said turning away. There was a long pause before I said anything "Anything on Jackson?" I asked looking down then looking at him. "Police have been in and out looking for him but he ran as soon as he got here" I looked out the window thinking. *Was his life still in danger? Was MY life still in danger*. "Maybe I should talk to him." I said gripping onto his hand. "Are you insane! He's tried rapping you twice and he's succeeded once oh and don't forget he just tried to kill me!" He yelled making everyone look at us. "Babe stop!" I new calling him babe would make him shut and let me talk. "I'll talk to him but, I'll have you and the police on guard so basically I'm the bait" Fryboy look at me as if I was a psychopath. "Babe come on what if it's the only way to actually get him in jail!" I said rubbing his hand with my thumb. "I don't know, what if he takes you and we're not quick enough!" He looked down at the bed sheets and I just rolled my eyes. "Babe your sounding like me. If the police are there then how is he going to escape if they' re al hidden around the area?" He looked at me to say if I was the one in hospital. "I don't know, I'll think about it ok." *At least he didn't say no yet* I thought still bummed by him not saying yes. "Mr H/L/N, your free to go whenever you like tomorrow, we want you to stay here tonight just in case something happens, your lady here is allowed to as well." The doctor said, I held his hand and when the doctor walked away he kissed my hand gently starting the butterflies up again. "I'm just going to sleep in these I don't want to leave you again." I said standing up. "Alright love" The doctor came back and brought him food while I went to the cafeteria to grab some food for myself. I came back up and we ate together talking about how good our show was. I went on tik tok and already the video of him asking me to be his girlfriend was already up and over 10 million people had seen it. "Looks like your going to be famous to" He said looking over at my phone. "Yeah I know" I groaned. "Oh wait" I sat up properly and turned my phone off. "What Princess?" He said raising one eyebrow. "So you know how Alex and that "never wanted to take to me ever again" right?" I said moving closer to him. "Yeah why?" "I was talking to them in the car and apparently Alex hadn't spoken to me since Sunday." I kept going on about what had happened and how confused I was. "Wait, do we know anyone who sounds like Alex?" He said interrupting me. We both sat there thinking before it dawned on me. "I just realised that Stalker sounds a lot like him." I said putting my hand on my chin. "But wait, if you called Alex's phone number, how did Stalker pick it up?" He pointed out, now I was really confused, was Stalker friends we Alex or something or was he......

Hi ya sorry for a cliff hanger! I'm getting to the smut soon so for those of you how wamt the smut part just wait around ok! I was going to take a break but idk why but I'm addicted to writing this lol! I hope you like this chapter and comment who your favourite characters are beside Y/N or Fryboy (if you want to know what all the characters look like I'll be putting it at the end of the book and they're profiles so yeah!) bye my tricksters!