+First day+

I was about to say something but then I passed out into his arms.

When I woke up it was the next morning and I was in bed. I looked at the time to see it was only 6:30am and I didn't start work till 9am. I sniffed the air to smell bacon and eggs being cooked. *who the fuck is in my house?* I thought not remembering last night. I sat up and my head jolted with pain I pushed it aside and I got up to walk out. As I walked out I tripped and held onto the wall. "Morning my clown~" a very familiar voice said, I looked up to see a makeup less Fryboy standing there cooking breakfast. "What the fuck are you doing in my apartment?!" I said as I jolted awake. "Remember I came over last night and you passed out in my arms from your head" you had no idea what he was talking about until you remembered yesterday and what had happened. "Ugh I'm so sorry!I probably weigh like a fat elephant" I said insecure about my weight. "Your kidding?" He spun around to look at me in my eyes. It made me blush seeing how cute he actually was without makeup. "Your telling me you weigh like the size of a full elephant?!" He snapped making me scared. "Ye-yeah" I replied a bit nervous. He walked over to me close enough to be able to kiss me which at moment I wished he did. "Never say something like that about yourself ever a fucken gain or else." He said in a pissed but clam voice. "Or what?" I say playfully. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Don't test me Y/N Y/L/N." It gave me butterflies seeing how close he was and he must of seen me blushing AGIAN because he did his stupid iconic smirk. "Let go of me." I mumbled pushing his hands away from me. He grabbed on tighter and did not let go. "Your face says you like this my clown~" Your face went bright red after he said that. He finally let go and you sat down and had breakfast.

*Time skip my trickster's!*

I sat next to Fryboy as he drove both of us to work "You excited?" He asked breaking the dead silence. "No,what if everyone hates me? What if I'm bad at it I haven't done sliding in 4 years..." I paused and he put his hand on my thigh. "You'll do great" He calming said. It gave me butterflies seeing his hand grip onto my thigh. We finally got there and I was greeted by the rest of the team. "Can't wait to slide with you!" Said one of the other girls. Fryboy took me to the stylist and makeup artist and I told her what I wanted. I told her I wanted something like Fryboy but a purge version with F/C lining (yk how the purge mask have colour, yeah like that) And she did that exactly, my outfit was a crop top version of his shit and small suspenders and I had a short black min skirt with black shorts underneath, I just put some long fish net socks on and I put the sliding shoes, gloves and pads on and walked out. "Woah are you to dating?" Gascan said and one of the other girls shot me a glare. "No, Fryboy and I where talking about it this morning at breakfast!" I said, the girls eyes just narrowed at me like she wanted me dead, it sent chills up my back. "And he asked what character I was going as and said I really didn't know, so he said I could something like his and I thought maybe a purge style makeup and hair and then a little bits and pieces for the outfit" I smiled and looked down at my outfit, I'd never shown this much skin before and it kinda made me feel wired. I looked around the see the girl next to Fryboy, she was talking to him while everyone got back to getting ready. I don't know why but seeing this girl all over him made my blood boil. Was I jealous? What no! But then Fry came over to talk to me making the girl death stare me again. "Who's that your girlfriend?" I mumbled upset. The night before he must of given me his hoodie because I was wearing it when I woke up but I had taken it off, it was a dark gray hoodie that said NEWYORK on it and it was actually pretty comfy. I felt like I was about to cry but I couldn't because I had makeup on. *what is going on? What do I feel like this?* I thought over and over. "No, she's my ex girlfriend. She cheated on me with my big boss and well she's been trying to get back with me since" I looked up and he must have seen my watery eyes. "Why you upset, like you said at the very beginning you'll never love someone like me..." he said as if he was about to break. He walked away and I was about to completely ball every tear out of my body. I walked over to Gascan and gave him the hoodie. "Why do want to give this back?" He asked looking at me like a disappointed father. "Because I've broken his heart and it's better to stay just as co workers" as much as it hurt me and even if I just met him yesterday, I really did love him and I didn't want to lose him...

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter, side note: you already know his name (but for private reason mainly bc I don't know if he is comfortable with people showing name) you just call him Fry or Fryboy :)