How it started

Nathalie can you please pick up Adrian from school? Yes sir of course, Nathalie grabbed her tablet and left to pick up Adrian.

Hi Mrs.Nathalie, oh Dussu you startled me, sorry Mrs.Nathalie, aw it's ok no need to be sorry Dussu, but what is it you need? I'm hungry.

Well I don't have coffee but will a cookie do? Yes that should be fine, when Nathalie arrived at the school.

Huh where's Adrian? oh there he is on the steps, I'll call him because there's quite a bit of traffic.

Where are you Nathalie? I'm across the street from the school, oh I see you now, after they both hung up Adrian called across the street.

I'll come to you don't worry, no Adrian it's fine I'll come to you, when Adrian was about to start running across the street somebody stepped in front of him.

M-Mari!? You better listen to Mrs.Nathalie Adrian, but I- no buts her number one priority is your safety Adrian.

I guess your right Marinette, when Nathalie came over she suddenly collapsed in a harsh coughing fit grabbing her mid section in pain, Nathalie! Adrian immediately ran to her side.

Mari take my phone and call my Dad! Ok, Marinette took the phone from Adrian and called Gabriel, Adrian what's wrong isn't Nathalie with you?

Mr.Agreste Adrian told me to call you, what who are you?! My names Marinette Dupain Chang I'm in Adrian's class, ok so why did he tell you to call me?

Mrs.Nathalie collapsed in a really bad coughing fit, what!? where are you? Were outside the school, ok I'm on my way.