3

Chapter 3 

              "Oh my glob." I say rolling my eyes to look away but for some reason I just can't stop looking. There's just something about his face that frustrates me even more. Ariel, Jeremy, and Emma are all smiling.  Except Jeremy is looking at his phone and smiling for some other reason I bet.

         "He's stalking you back!" Ariel says laughing.  

           "You're right, Ariel." He's looking right at Liza with that signature hot guy stare," Emma laughs.

 I really can't think I'm so irritated by Ariel and Emma's  remarks. Yet, Jeremy is still smiling but he was not even paying attention to what Emma and Ariel said. I see this so called hot new guy right next to the same guy from the theatre. Looks like he's not paying attention either. I think. I turn around and face my locker.

              Then I wonder, "is he still looking?" I ask the snickering friends next to me.

              "No" Ariel says.  How stupid of me to trust her because when I turn around to check we've made eye contact he's still staring at me with his piercing green eyes and  that FREAKING GRIN!!  I quickly turn back.

                "You said he wasn't looking!" I whisper too loudly to Ariel then turn back around to see if the new guy or his friend heard me. But the bell rings and I remember that I'm at school so I get the rest of my stuff and close my locker.

              Ariel, Jeremy, and Emma call their goodbyes, waving to me as they head in the direction of their classes.I walk a little myself and start to wonder if the guy is still there. Cautiously, I peak over my shoulder and release a breath of relief as I see that neither he nor his friend occupy the spot they did earlier. I shrug and keep walking. At least I kind a sort of have my schedule memorized. My first classed is biology, which sucks. My mom once told me she had to dissect a pig when she took biology. So, you can imagine how happy I am about this, note the sarcasm. I just hoped that the little bit of luck I have I get me out of repeating history. Probably not.

                   I reach the classroom and walk in. The two-seated science tables sit in rows with their glossy black counter tops and wooden lower blocks. Just like in the movies, I think. Most of the seats are filled with teenagers talking amongst themselves. I recognize a few of them, but they're not people I really talk to. They were just people who's name I knew, but didn't really...socialize with. I look around and spot the perfect seat. The last row, fourth desk, and next to a window. Perfect place for sneaking a phone out. I walked over to my glorious seat of perfection and sit down.  I notice the writing on the board and read it to myself. Quietly choose a seat. You may speak amongst classmates quietly.Do not make me regret this; I will not hesitate to give you another seat and you will have to work alone. QUIETLY.

                 I sigh. I can already tell I will not like this chick. I turn my head and look out the window, letting my thoughts wonder. I wonder what the new guy"s name is. Not that I care though. I mean, it's not like I'm after him like many of the other girls are going to be. Ha! It won't be me. I have no interest in that guy. None at all. I sit up a bit more and think, at least he's not in my class. There's a slight chance he could be in here so I start looking around. And begin to panic. He could walk in at any second. Maybe I could hide so he won't see me.

                        Ring! I flinch as the final bell rings and can't help but think of Ariel's loud mouth screaming in my ear. She's my best friend and all but there's only so much noise I can take. The teacher walks in and closes the door. I smile. Ha! He's not here. I have a mini party in my head and pump my arms a little.

                           I almost laugh, but the teacher's voice interrupts. "Okay class. I am Mrs. Jons, your new biology teacher. Now for me to learn your names I will point you and you'll say your name for the seating chart. After that, you can pull out a pencil and write down the class rules," she instructs. Why could'nt she have just printed it out I think.

                        I really don't know why I'm freaking out. It's not like he's even here, but who was he? The guy in the window I mean.

                "You're late," Mrs. Jons said in a very angry voice.

                  "Maybe everyone else is just early," the person at the door says. The voice was so...so...it was just unexplainable. I can already tell this kid is going to be a problem. The class bursts into laughter at something I don't find find amusing. Where is that darn pencil?

                     "What is your name?" Mrs. Jons asks.

                              "Jake Austin," he says back.

"Okay then, Jake Austin, you can sit over there right by Liza Bell."

                   My head snapped up. Right by who?  I look up and my eyes connect with hottie with the same green eyes from the hallway and the movies. His perfectly set black hair and emerald green eyes that made it seem as if you were staring into a the galaxy. He begins walking towards me and eventually makes it to where I'm sitting and pulls the chair back, and sits down next to me. I was about to flip out. He was hot and he was also sitting right next to me. I can feel his eyes looking at me, but before he can even say anything I turn away and put my FIVE FINGERS TO HIS FACE.