3.

𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 ۵.

𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 |' 𝐝𝐞𝐞 ' | 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝙺𝙴, 𝚄𝚃𝙰𝙷

' 𝐝𝐞𝐞 ' | 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝙺𝙴, 𝚄𝚃𝙰𝙷.

"𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 wha' is dis!" Markeyvuis screeched, staring up at the male who had a blank expression on his face. "Sum thousand dollar chain and watch, youn want it? I meann i surely can give it back, if ya wanna be ungrateful."

Key kissed his teeth, "Nevermind brah, why didn't you follow ma i instructions like i told you?

"'cause ion care bout whatcha say, Markeyvuis." He shrugged, pulling a Pre-rolled blunt from his ear and digging into his pocket and pulling out a lighter, "Mane, if you're not satisfied wit' it, i can go take it ta da pawn shop."

"No i don't want ya to anythang, why didn't you murk that nigga?"

"I didn't feel like it," Dharma lied, sparking the blunt then bringing it to the crisp of his lips and taking drags of the drug. "Ya wanna hit dis?" He glanced over at Markeyvuis who stared at him with a serious look plastered across his face.

he couldn't tell Key what really went down yesterday night, the man would be even more furious if he would out, Key been having a dislike for that Nardo wick dude for a while now.

And, if Dee told him that he let him go because he had sympathy for the smaller who was with the man, key wouldn't look at him the same.

"I guess not," He uttered before shaking his head. "If i caught him next time, i'll get him." He stated making Key hum in sarcastic tone.

"you betta Dharma. I wanted dat money on his head, not dese li' hammy down jewelry."

Dee glared over at him and stood up and stalled over to him and snatched the chain and the watch from Markeyvius's desk. "Da fuck is you doin'?" he stared at him as if he was slow.

"Takin' it back. I told ya stop bein' ungrateful Key." Dharma said with his brows furrowed, then stuffing the jewelry into his Nike Tech pocket.

he didn't like the fact key was being so ungrateful, It made dee intent seem like it was meaningless.

Key mugged and shrugged. "don't care. well you at it, go kill dat fa' me."

Dharma ignored him then he exited out of markeyvius office and slammed the door behind him loudly, "Dharma!" he heard as he headed to the front of the traphouse, the worker and dealers turned their attention to him and watching him stalk out of the creeky trap.