2.

𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 ۵.

𝐙𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 |' 𝐳𝐞𝐮𝐬 ' | 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝙺𝙴, 𝚄𝚃𝙰𝙷

' 𝐳𝐞𝐮𝐬 ' | 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝙺𝙴, 𝚄𝚃𝙰𝙷.

𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐌 paced around the room, tugging at his earlobe harshly zyree watched how harley eat began to get red a whole lot.

which was his bad habit. he did it whenever he was irritated and pissed off. he's been angry since they got home, the whole car ride was silence.

it was 12 O'clock when they got robbed so when they arrived at they apartment around 2 p.m.

"ima fucking kill dat bitch ass nigga." harlem grumbled underneath his breath, stopping in his actions and his tracks.

zyree instantly shook his head and walked over to harlem and moved his hand from his ear and looked at him.

"wait, think rational harley. it's alright."

killing wasn't the answer even if someone robbed him, it was sad to say but zyree was glad the killer only robbed him instead of killing harlem, it was the smartest reason in his zyree.

zyree care more about harlem life because the man could've killed harlem and him easily, the man clearly was used to stuff like that.

he didn't care about what harlem did but it was down bad wrong whatever he did wasn't a reason to killing his best friend.

"no dat shit not fucking alright zyree!" he snapped, a enormous silence between them grew. harlem sighed and licked over his lips, "bub-"

he nodded his head as he ignored the tears that was forming in his eyes before letting go of harlem hand.

he never responded, he only walked out of the living room and walk to his bedroom, he occasionally bit and chewed onto his bottom lip, trying to his best not to break down.

"desani!" harlem called out, zyree didn't respond again and closed his door and locking behind him once he walked inside of his room.

he genuinely hated getting yelled especially not by harlem he hated seeing him mad because he said anything, it always come out as the meanest thing he ever says to zyree.

zyree understand that harlem had a insane case of anger issues, he would say anything without thinking.

it was still hurtful due to how sensitive zyree was so it practically broke his heart in shatters.

he cleared his pockets and stripped out of his clothing and threw them into his dirty clothes bin, his 7'4 inch member gently slapped his thigh as he walked over his room and gathered his nightclothes, and his bluetooth speaker before he walked into bathroom and placed items onto the

before he turn his shower head on

outta of nowhere, he heard. "zyree goddamnit! open dis damn door jit 'fore i kicked dis bitch in!" harlem yelled.

"nah harlem. i swea, you better not."

"stop being mad at me and i won't zyree." he gritted.

"you being mean ta me and i'm naked slime. you gotta go away." he whispered softly. it wasn't like it was harlem first time seeing him naked.

"ion give a fuck zeus. please bubba, i didn't mean to spazz on you like dat."

zyree sighed and licked over his lips, he knew harlem did mean to be mean but it still hurt him.

"so you not gone say anything?" harlem questioned. "really ain't got nothing to say," zyree grumbled.

hearing harlem kissed his teeth. "ite bet."

//

once zyree walked out the bathroom afterwards his long shower, he huffed seeing harlem was spread across, with an Break From Toronto by 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 playing on zyree's flatscreen.

the taller was scrolling through his DM's, he wore an white Wifebeater and black Nike sweatpants.

Harlem turned his iPhone off once noticing and placed it beside him, "you ready to talk ta me?" Said harlem sitting up at the edge of the side of the bed and smiling softly.

zyree looked away and pouted a little, "shut uppp." he whined, frowning.

"you such a baby," harlem teased, biting down onto his lip and with a  soft smile while he quietly pulled zyree closer to him and tipped his head back a little to meet their new line of vision.

Zyree blushed and stared down "no i'm n-not."

harlem gripped zyree chin. "you is. you barley stop stutterin."

zyree instantly mugged and slapped harlem hand away and pushed harlem chest, although harlem didn't move a inch.

"Jit, ya needa calm da fuck down." He gritted lowly,

zyree held his head down and huffing lowly, finally giving up trying to put up a fight against

harlem gasped dramatically, "why you bein' like dat zeus? I said i was sorry." He asked with a frown, meeting eyes with zyree.

zyree laughed softly. "shut up. you such a foolio." he shook his head.

despite how much zyree tried to stay mad at harlem, he knew he couldn't stay mad forever.

he was a pure person who always forgive others even if he wasn't in the wrong.

Harlem smacked his lips and pinched Zyree's chubby cheeek, "you gettin a little bit mean gang, i just might have to beat you til you soft again."

Zyree smiled, "You won't dare."