Chapter 72

Chris pov...

"We have to go gorgeous..." I say smiling as she walks around checking for the last time if she has everything. "Yes, yes, yes I am ready..." She says letting out a sigh. I already had put our suitcases in the car so i had no idea what she was looking for. I chuckled and pulled her in my arms kissing her. She smiled and i could feel her relax in my arms. After a few minutes we made our way to the car. 

We had to stop a few times along the way for Vera to pee and to have breakfast. But we made it in good time. The drive was fun Vera was relaxed... We sang along the music and just laughed and had fun. 

We checked into the hotel and Vera immediately walked to the window of our suite looking out over the city. I put our suitcases down and smiled taking a quick picture of her before walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her. "Do you ever miss New York...?" I whisper and she chuckles. "No not really... I love living in Boston... Boston feels like home..." She says and i smile at that statement. 

She turns in my arms and wraps her arms around my waist laying her head on my chest. "You want to take a nap..." I whisper and she nods. I take her hand and lead her to the big bed. She laughs as i jump on it and open my arms for her. She shakes her head. "You are wearing to much clothes..." She says smirking and i chuckle quickly taking off everything throwing it beside the bed. "Better...?" I ask and she nods before undressing herself and getting into the bed with me and we both doze off quickly.

I moan as pleasure sources through my body... I dont really register what is happening as i am not really awake yet. All of a sudden it registers what is happening and i groan opening my eyes and looking down and i look in the twinkling eyes of Vera with her mouth wrapped around me dick. "Fuuuuck..." I groan putting my hands in her hair. She stretches out her arms and lets her hands run up and down my chest lightly scraping me with her nails making me shiver. My dick is deep in her mouth. 

I involuntarily buck my hips up and hit the back of her throat, but she doesn't care as she keeps sucking me off. "Fuck feels so good... Such a good girl... You look so hot with my dick in your mouth gorgeous..." I groan as i throw my head back and letting the pleasure take over. She toys with me releasing my dick and running her tongue around it and kissing my tip. I moan and she takes me all the way in again bobbing her head up and down her mouth and hand working in perfect sink.  

"Fuck gorgeous... Your mouth is magic..." I growl and i can feel her chuckle around my dick making me groan even harder. I can feel her hollow out her cheek and take me in as deep as she can and i growl. "Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." I growl loudly as i find my release and cum in her mouth. I look down just in time for her to see her swallow it all and i groan pulling her over me and kissing her hard. She lays beside me and looks up at me grinning. "I know you wanted to go out for dinner, but can we just stay in... order room service and just fool around..." She says smiling at me and i grin nodding and kissing her again. We order an early dinner and eat in the bed and just relax. 

We watch a movie but i get bored so i let my hand roam her body. She moans softly as my hand finds her core rubbing her softly making her moan. I slowly toy with clit making her sigh and i smirk as she opens her legs further. I kiss her and she moans into the kiss. "Oh shit..." She moans and i smirk as i can feel her getting wetter. "Always so wet for me..." I whisper in her ear, and she moans and i smirk as she grips the sheets... "Yes..." She says in a gasp, and she moans louder. Her toes start to curl before she cums. 

"You look so sexy when you cum gorgeous..." I murmur in her ear. She looks at me with a small smile and kisses me again. 

The rest of the day and night is spend making love and just fooling around. It was heaven. 

The next morning, we woke up and took a shower together. We went out for breakfast and went shopping for the girls. I smiled as we walked around the baby store picking out clothes, toys and decorations. 

"Look..." I say holding up 2 shirts with the text Daddy's girl. Vera smiles and i put them with the rest. "They are going to have you wrapped around their little fingers as soon as they are born..." Vera says smiling. I chuckle. "You are probably right..." I say smirking. "I just can't wait to spoil them..."  Vera chuckles and shakes her head... 

After shopping we go back to the hotel and have a little lunch in the room and take a nap as we had dinner tonight with Scarlet, Colin, Seb and Mackie. 

I smile as she walks out of the bathroom in a black dress. "Fuck... Are you trying to kill me gorgeous..." I groan and Vera blushes. "You look very handsome..." She says smiling and i grin. I pull her into my arms and kiss her. 

I groan as her hands roam my body... "Gorgeous... you are going to make us late..." I whisper and she chuckles but doesn't stop... "Chris..." She whispers... i a soft tone... "Someone is a little needy..." I murmur before i kiss her again. "Needy and so wet..." She moans and takes my hand leading it up her thigh and to her core. I groan as she is not wearing anything underneath it. 

"Fuck it..." I groan and walk her against the wall. I spin her around and hike her dress up and unbuckle my pants. I roam my hand over her ass... Her perfect ass... "Promise to tell me when i am to rough..." I growl into her ear, and she moans. She wiggles her ass and i grin before thrusting into her making her moan louder. "Oh, fuck feels so good..." She moans and i smirk. The only sound filling the room is our skin slapping together and i groan. "Fuck so tight..." I groan as i slap her ass making her moan and i can feel her squeeze my dick even tighter. 

"Again..." She whimpers and i growl before slapping her ass again. "Fuck..." I growl. I keep thrusting into her fast and she starts pushing back on me. "Oh god Chris dont stop..." She moans loudly. I groan and after a few more thrusts we come together. I pull out and she turns around smirking and kisses me. "I am going to clean up quickly..." She says giggling as i pull my pants back up. 

I chuckle and shake my head as i see her grab her panties and walks into the bathroom. I straighten out my clothes and fix my hair in the mirror. Vera walks back out and smiles at me. "Ready to go?" She asks smiling. "I was ready to go before you little attack..." I say chuckling and Vera giggles. "Sorry..." She says smirking but a little blush appears on her face. "No sorry needed..." I say smirking kissing her again.

I hold out my arm for her and we make our way downstairs to the restaurant where we had agreed to meet up with the rest...