SIX

UNHOLY

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

✣✣✣

Osferth would not dare leave Alora side after the events of Lunden, and he even offered to take her to his sword fight trainings. While Alora never saw herself as a soldier, or warrior, she did take him up on his offer. The trainer Osferth was given didn't take kindly to Alora picking up a sword, so everything Osferth would learn, he would teach Alora in the woods of Cochran, as they trained and waited for word from King Alfred, for they were all sure Alfred would try and get his daughter back.

Osferth had not only improved in his sword fighting, but Alora had admitted he had grown and improved in his love making—as Osferth so romantically called it—and Alora had been pleased, in all senses of the word. They tried to hide from the others, knowing they'd make comments about it, but they did enjoy each other's company, and Alora hated to admit she was becoming addicted to Osferth.

"Hold the blade with two hands, my Lady" Osferth said as he stood before her, but Alora's mind was far from the swords, she watched Osferth, he had finally done something to have authority over her and she found it too arousing to pay attention to literally anything else. "Can we pause for a moment?" Alora asked, lowering her sword as she watched Osferth. "If we take a pause whenever you get tired my Lady, you'll never learn the art of the sword and will always need someone to protect you" Osferth pointed out, and she liked this side of him, enough so to make her wetness travel down between her thighs.

"I'd have you, wouldn't I?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at Osferth in such a way that he had never witnessed before. His dominant demeanour had disappeared, and he flushed red. He started to stutter a little as Alora stepped closer. He straightened himself and held up his chin as he looked at Alora. "You'll always have me, my Lady" Osferth said as he looked at her.

She rested her hand on his cheek. "I am willing, to try. If that is what you want. I'd be yours and yours only, if you promise me that you'll only be mine" Alora said and Osferth didn't know how fast he had to nod. Her hand travelled down to the collar of his tunic before she pulled him with her until her back hit the tree.

"You are mine, and mine only. Mine to fuck, mine to love, and mine to teach all about pleasure" Alora said. "Yours, and yours only" Osferth said as his eyes were trained on her lips. "Kiss me" she said, and he did. He pushed her further against the tree, kissing her with all the passion his body held as she undid her dress. Her hands travelled to give him access to her body, and Osferth seemed to know what to do a lot better now, he was less hesitant, and he hoisted one of Alora's legs to wrap around his waist as his hand felt the wetness between her thighs, sticking to it, and he showed her a smile of pride. He knew he was the cause of her arousal, as she was to his.

His fingers travelled to her cunt, collecting her slick before he pushed them in, which had Alora moaning into their kiss. He opened his fingers slightly, forming a V as he tried to prepare her for his cock, even though he knew she was aroused enough he didn't want to cause her any discomfort. Her moans were—like always—music to his ears and if he had to describe heaven, he was pretty sure it was whenever he heard Alora's moans and had pushed his cock deep within her until the base.