5. You okay?

It took Ricki a moment until she found her granddaughter standing outside the restaurant, crying. She imediately walked over to Lillian and took her into her arms. Just that simple move made Lillian feel more comfortable, loved and safe. A feeling she lost with her fathers a long time ago. She knew she could trust Ricki with anything and she defenetly couldn't understand the hate Adam was bringing up against his mother. Sure Ricki made mistakes, but everybody makes mistakes and that shouldn't be a criteria of not liking someone. For Lillian it was important to forgive, you never forget but you can always forgive someone you love when the person didn't broke your turst too often.

"I love you, Lily, I love you, I love you, I love you!" Ricki whispered into her granddaughters hair as she held her close to her chest, trying to calm her down.

"I love you too. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me!" Lillian cried while holding tighter onto her grandmother.  

"Everything will be okay, my Waterlily!" Ricki gently said as she wipped away her granddaughters tears.

"I don't want him to tell me not to see you anymore, I don't want not to see you anymore. I just wanna be with you, I don't wanna go back home!" Lillian sobbed as she let herself fall onto the little bench that was standing in front of the restaurant.

Ricki didn't knew what she should say but her heart broke once again for her granddaughter. She sat down next to Lillian and took her into a protectiv embrace. "We'll figure something out so you can visit us more often!"

"I don't wanna go back home!" Lillian answered as her sobs were getting out of control, worrying Ricki.

"Baby, before we go on we need to get your breathing back under control. Try to take some deep and even breath for me, sweetheart!" Ricki whispered holding Lillian close to her side.

Just as Ricki talked her granddaughter into taking some deep breaths Adam walked out of the restaurant. "Lillian, where are..." he started to say but stoped as he heard sobs coming from the other side of the entrance. Adam turned and saw his mother holding his daughter while trying to calm her down.

"What have you done to my daughter, Mother?" Adam exclaimed as he run towards them and knelt down in front of his daughter.

"Oh shut up!" Lillian sobbed as she held thighly onto her grandmother, not daring to let go of her. Ricki sighed as she looked up at her son with a annoyed look.

"I just calmed her down a little. Thank you for upsetting her all over again!" Ricki sighed as she felt her granddaughters grip tighten around her.

"Its more like your fault that she is upset. Let me take her home!" Adam said as he reached out his hand to touch his daughter, but Lillian moved away. "Lets go home Lily!"

"I don't wanna go home. I wanna stay here with Oma. Please don't make me go with him!" Lillian anxiously as she looked up at Ricki.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, sweetie!" Ricki said calming Lillian down a little before she turned to her son. "I think we need to talk Adam!"

"I don't know what there is to talk about, Mom? I'm gonna take Lily home with me so she can rest at home!" Adam sighed making his daughter sad all over again.

"I'm not coming home with you; I refuse to leave Ricki!" Lillian said as her breathing and crying got better.

"That is not for you to decide, young lady. You're going to do what we tell you to do!" Adam said looking up at his daughter.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you? I am almost 18 years old, I am not a child anymore and I need more space. You are crushing me with all that hovering. I am fine, I can take care of myself and I am going to take care of myself. Its not that I don't love you but you are way to overprotective!" Lillian exploded into her fathers face once again.