Coneke In Book 5 Heart Of The Land

This is very much a part two of the other story which only goes up to the immortal guardians

-Somewhere on a ship before Worthy shows up-

Conor was trying to fall asleep and unlike most people, he couldn't fall asleep by counting sheep because he grew up counting actual sheep, Conor jolted up he had dreamt of the Wyrm, what's wrong Abeke asked worriedly, Conor looked around he saw everyone was sleeping except him and Abeke, sorry did I wake you up Conor asked, no you didn't don't worry we hit a wave and it woke me up Abeke said, Abeke and Conor were right next to each other close enough to play *cough*cough* kissy face, you still didn't answer my question Abeke said, it was the Wyrm Conor said, still holding you self blame for doing those things while you were infected by the Wyrm Abeke said, yeah maybe if I tried to fight it I may have lasted longer Conor said, you did all you could Abeke said, Conor kissed Abeke, okay let's go to sleep we'll be doing a lot of walking when we dock Conor said, okay Abeke said.

-A few minutes later-

Abeke saw Conor sleeping peacefully she couldn't sleep she wanted to cuddle next to Conor but she would hear Rollan complaining for weeks if they were caught and she could sense that he wanted to do the same. Conor knew Abeke was awake so he would pretend to wake up he had a feeling it was nearly sunrise and that would mean no more sleep for him, Conor got out of the hammock and nearly fell because the boat was moving, do you want to watch the sunrise with me Conor asked, sure but how so you know it's sunrise Abeke said, shepherds instincts I had to wake up early to tend to the sheep when I was little Conor said, Conor and Abeke went to the deck of the boat and just in time and the sun was rising, whoa Abeke said in amazement she had seen plenty of sunsets but rarely ever a sunrise, it's beautiful Abeke said, Conor kissed Abeke.

-Just a few minutes before Worthy teases Rollan and Meilin by saying Reilin-

The group had set and camp and were getting ready to eat, Rollan and Meilin were about to go somewhere, where are you going Rollan and Meilin or Reilin Worthy teased, Meilin gave him a death glare making him fall off the log he was sitting on, after Rollan and Meilin left Worthy got back up Conor and Abeke were doing lovey dovy because Rollan wasn't around to complain and Worthy rarely complained about love, then there were noises from the sounding trees, what's that Abeke asked, probably a squirrel Worthy said, er... Devin your mask is on the ground Conor said, Worthy quickly looked around and grabbed his mask and put it back on, much better Worthy said, then a feline lady came out of the trees, boo the person, ahh Shadow Worthy said, hi my kitten Stead sent me to help you mainly to make sure you don't wash like a cat Shadow said, I'm not your kitten were the same age as you Worthy said, you cute when you're grumpy Shadow said, well you nearly scared me half to death Worthy said, please don't be the cat half my favourite half Shadow said, Anka cleared her throat, not all of us are in a romantic relationship Anka said and appeared, ah I didn't notice you Shadow said, that's okay no one notices me Anka said, oh this is Shadow Worthy said, hello Shadow said while her voice trailing off, Anka nice to meet you Shadow Anka said, same nice to meet you Shadow said, warning don't do lovey-dovey around Rollan we will start complaining and you look familiar even though and I know we've met Abeke said while putting her head in Conor's shoulder, so Rollan is like Jolt exept he complains instead of teases and Tasha is my younger sister Shadow said, wait you mean summoner Ninani Worthy said, yes why Shadow said, Dawson has a huge crush on Tasha Worthy said, let me guess you teased him Conor guessed, of course I'm his older brother he goes so red it's indescribable and the last time I did that he got Rumfuss to attack me Worthy said, looks like Rumfuss still hates you Shadow said, so every one has enemies and I have more then the average person should have Worthy said, does Rumfuss count as 500 people Shadow said, no he counts as 600 Worthy said, how is Tasha Abeke asked, good still clumsy when I visited her she had a a bandage around her forehead because she fell down the stairs Shadow said with a trace of concern in her voice, can't be surprised Abeke said, what do you mean Anka asked, well she is extremely clumsy even with Ninani grace Abeke said, that extremely arcuate Shadow said.