CHAPTER 6

Was Rahul Khanna really standing infront of me right now in the park ?

I think I was imagining things .

"Hey",he greets me so casually like he is used to it .

"Hii",I greet him thanking god I didn't stutter and it didn't felt awkward .

"What brings you here?",I ask hoping I didn't sound nervous .

Damn why did I ask such a silly question ? Don't people come to the garden to jog and play and to do yoga etc .

And why am I always nervous infront of him.

"I come here every day for my morning jog",he tells me .

"Oh I see",I say .

Stupid Kiara what kind of reply is this ?

"I never saw you here so what brings you here today?",he asks . 

"Just felt like going for a morning walk",I say .

"We can continue jogging while we talk",he offers and I agree .

Please don't let it be awkward and I hope I don't embarasse myself infront of him again .

We were quite for a while but then he decides to break the silence .

"Where do you live btw?",he asks.

"Hari Nagar",I tell him .
(A/N : I made up any name)

"That's a little far away from here no park near your area?",he asks .

"No that's why I had to come here took a while to come here but it was okay with me",I say .

"You live in a quite secure area I am sure there must be a park why you jog here?",I ask him to make the converstation going on .

"Well this park holds a special meaning to me when I was kid I always used to come here and as I am not revelead to the public yet it helps me to jog here freely and moreover here are more people than the one park in my area",He says .

The Khanna's live in a quite secure area where most of the rich people live . Or should I say The Khanna's , The Malhotra's and The Kapoor's are neighbours ? The three most powerful families of India . And that area had tight security .

"Fair enough and I am loving the vibe over here",I say and he agrees .

"Aashna dosen't comes for a walk?"I ask him .

"Nope it's Sunday so as per her she is having her Sunday beauty sleep where no one wakes her up before 11 or 12pm",He says .

"She wakes up that late on a sunday?",I ask .

"Yup and no one minds that in our house",he says.

"So do you have any sibling?",he asks as we kept jogging in a slow pace .

"Yes an older sister",I tell him .

"Is she engaged I think I heard Aashna talking to Ma about someone's sister being engaged",he says .