Epilogue

4 years later

4 years later

"Oh god, Alexei." I moaned as my husband thrusted in and out of me.

My nails raked over his muscular back as the headboard bumped against the wall. With one last brutal thrust, my walls clenched tightly against Alexei's cock as I came with a scream. He followed soon after, filling me up with his cum.

"Blyad, milaya. This never gets old with you."

I hummed in satisfaction as I rolled into his arms, my head laying on his chest. Our sweaty bodies were tangled together under the sheets as my husband wrapped his arms tightly around me.

I took this moment of peace to think over the events of the past few years. After we'd burned down the club, we'd resumed our normal lives and no one had an inkling that we were the ones behind the demise of the remains of a former gang. Life had gone on as usual and my and Alexei's relationship had only strengthened with time. Not long after the incident, we'd come clean about our relationship to Mikhail. To say that he wasn't happy would be an understatement - because he was livid. But thankfully, his wife had managed to calm him down using her own methods which I had no interest in knowing, frankly.

For the first time in my life, I was happy. Happy that I'd finally ended up with the man of my dreams, even if it hadn't been an easy journey. I'd take the ups and downs of being with Alexei anytime over being with a man who couldn't handle me.

Not only that, but now I also had a niece and a nephew that was going to be brought into this world in a few months. Nothing made me happier than seeing them, my family. Speaking of which, Alexei and I had decided not to have kids a few months after our marriage last year. We both weren't the type who were excited to become parents and shit - not that there was anything wrong with that, but it just wasn't what we envisioned for our future. And that was fine. After our decision had been made, Alexei had promptly gotten a vasectomy so I didn't have to take birth control anymore.

It was always things like these - the little things - that made me fall more and more in love with the man beside me.

"What are you thinking about, Mrs Zakharov?" Alexei's deep voice rumbled from beside me as that name sent shivers through me.

"Just us and how far we've come." I murmured as I lifted my head to look up at him.

"That we have." He said, giving me a smile that was meant only for my eyes.

"I love you, Alexei."

"I love you too, milaya."

And then, my husband proceeded to show me just how much he loved me the entire night long.

THE END

☆☆☆

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!💗