Chapter 4

Alice POV:

"Kevin! Can you hurry up in there?" I shout. 

"Just give me a few minutes!" He shouts back.

I roll my eyes I can hear him talking to himself (about something).

"AAAAAAAAAGGGHHH" A loud scream comes from inside the bathroom and echoes throughout the whole house.

"BE QUIET!" I screech. We don't want to draw attention. 

Kevin comes out the bathroom with two scarlet cheeks. "Aftershave" He mumbles and walks to Buzz's room.

I go into the bathroom. I'm wearing a white turtleneck with a red sweater vest, and fancy jeans. 

I brush my teeth and spray myself with Aunt Kate's smelly perfume. "I'm all good" I say to myself before exiting. 

I meet back up with Kevin in Buzz's room who has clearly destroyed it. The shelves are broken.

"Get your coat Alice we're leaving" He says before he walks away.

I run to Megan's room and take my brown skirt coat out of my suitcase. You were supposed to wear this to France, not to go shopping with Kevin. Whatever. 

We exit the house out the basement door.  As we're walking in the snow we spot a car in the Murphy's driveway. 

"I thought the Murphy's went to Florida?" Kevin asks. 

"Maybe they're back?" I offered. 

Kevin shrugs and we continue walking.

3RD POV (MARV AND HARRY):

Marv and Harry are robbing the Murphy's' house. Harry is playing around with a toy car.

Meanwhile Marv is scraping everything he can find off the shelves. 

"You know you're one of the great cat burglars in the world Marv? You think you could keep it down a little in there, huh?!" Harry asks.

"Hi this is Mr.Murphy please leave a message after you hear the beep." Says the automated voice message system.

"Chuck  this is Peter McCallister again we're still in Paris at my brother's apartment, let me give you the number here okay? The country code is three-three, the area code is one-four, and the number is 694-876-

"Hey Harry? That house we were at last night was that the McCallisters?" Marv asks

"Yeah!" Harry answers back.

"You were right they're gone!" Marv praises.

"I knew they were" Harry adds looking at Marv weirdly.

"So we're tuna tonight" Marv jokes. 

Alice's POV:

We're at the drugstore and the only thing Kevin ordered was a toothbrush. I however, ordered 2 bottles of nail polish and some candy.

"I hope you have enough" I said to him. Ignoring me he trailed over to the counter. 

"Is this toothbrush approved by the american dental association?" He asked the lady at the counter.

I looked at him with disgust in my eyes. "What my cousin means is-

The lady snatched the toothbrush from Kevin and examined the label.

"It doesn't say hon" She said placing it on the counter.

"Great now we can orde-

"Can you please find out?" Kevin said interrupting me once again.