💘Imagines💘

~♡~

~♡quick lil authors note, some songs may sound different but it's only for copyright reasons. If it put the normal version of the song, wattpad will most likely take the video out. Thank you for understanding♡~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
Swaying to 'Until I Found You' in your living room while it's raining outside with Aidan while he has one hand on your waist, your hand on his shoulder and your other hands intertwined with the each other; while he hums the melody in your ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
Driving down to the beach in a 1970's Corvette stingray blasting 'Mr. Brightside' and yelling the lyrics with Aidan while the windows are rolled down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
Going to a party with Aidan. He takes you upstairs after a couple drinks and you guys start to make out in the bathroom while 'Sex Drugs etc.' plays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
You and Aidan are at his house for a Christmas Eve party with his family. You guys decide to step outside on his front porch to get some air. He takes a seat in a chair outside, pulling you onto his lap enjoying each other's presence as 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is heard coming from inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
You and Aidan are in the studio because you wanted to produce a song and you called it 'Poison' and decided to dedicate it to Aidan. When he found out you dedicated the song to him, he got extremely flustered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
Aidan taking you on your dream date after planning it out for weeks. It was for your 5th anniversary so obviously, he had to do something big for it. When you thought it was over, he took you to his second favorite veiw in Seattle(you're his first obviously), he started to play 'In Luv With U'on his phone to make it a little more romantic while he gets down on one knee and asks for your hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
You and Aidan singing 'Underneath The Tree' while decorating your Christmas tree while the fireplace is on, it's snowing outside and you guys are sipping on hot chocolate while wearing comfy clothes and matching Christmas socks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
You were making dinner when all of a sudden, you hear a guitar being played. You take off your apron, placing it on the counter as you make your way toward the living room. When you stand in the doorway, you see your husband, Aidan,and your guys daughter, sitting on the couch singing 'Favorite Crime' because your daughter is 6 years old;having an Olivia Rodrigo phase. You couldn't help but smile as they sung together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
You and Aidan are chilling on your roof, looking at the night sky while having deep conversations. You guys are sharing a drink while laughing. He then takes your hand and says 'I love you' while 'Heat Waves' plays on your speaker that's sitting on your windowsill. When all of a sudden you guys share your first kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
Going to a roller skating rink with Aidan. You guys are sharing a milkshake while he sits across from you, admiring you while you laugh because you got whipped cream on the tip of your nose. Suddenly he hears 'Good Old Fashioned Loverboy' playing. He grabs your hand, pulls you out of your seat, kisses your nose to get the whipped cream off, and drags you to the rink to skate around. You guys are skating; falling down once in awhile. You guys laugh and skate together while holding hands; singing the song as you do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine
Go to New York City with Aidan when it's Christmas Eve. You guys are standing in times square looking up the beautiful Christmas tree. It's snowing and Aidan is standing behind you, his chin resting on your shoulder; giving you neck kisses here and there. You guys are swaying side to side slowly while his hands go from around your stomach to your waist guiding you as you sway to the beat of 'Last Christmas'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~♡A/n♡~
Imagine not having to imagine these...I'm sorry. I'm kinda getting into the Chris Spirit a little early BUT like I said, I will be making Christmas themed imagines once it hits midnight on Thanksgiving. I'm hoping to get one out every Monday IF POSSIBLE! Please don't hold me to that! But I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will see you all in the next one. I love you all so much and please enjoy the rest of your day/night byeeeeee❤
~♡~