𝟭-𝟱

𝟭-𝟱Yokohama10th of May 2018» 𝗬𝗼𝗸𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 «ヨコハマ ギャングスタ パラダヰス

𝟭-𝟱
Yokohama
10th of May 2018
» 𝗬𝗼𝗸𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 «
ヨコハマ ギャングスタ パラダヰス

𝟭-𝟱Yokohama10th of May 2018» 𝗬𝗼𝗸𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 «ヨコハマ ギャングスタ パラダヰス

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The streets were dotted with various people. Old, young, short, tall, and more, each unique in their own, beautiful way.

(Y/N) walked carefully beside Atsushi, who was nervously sweating out of his mind. She had offered to hold his hand to calm him, but that seemed to rile him up more.

Ahead of the two were the loving siblings Naomi and Jun'Ichiro. The girl held tightly onto her brother's arm as they followed closely behind the blonde woman that had summoned them there for the search.

Her body shivered slightly with every step she took, the feeling of bearing eyes stabbing into the back of her driving her up the wall. And, whenever she'd look back to see who it was, the group trailing her were all busy speaking to one another or studying the scenery.

To compensate for the growing paranoia, she tightly clenched her fists around her bag - the woman's body stiff as she continued to stride down the trip.

Behind her, Junichiro and Naomi had turned to (Y/N) and Atsushi, with the latter being much less enthused than the former. "Ha, ha! You two were forced, huh?" The redhead male loosely grinned at the two, who sweatdropped at his casual and jocking attitude.

"This isn't funny!" Atsushi cried, and (Y/N) nodded slightly.

"Indeed. Considering the mafia is involved, this is a very dangerous position we have gotten ourselves into," (Y/N) sighs softly, her eyes trailing down her kimono and laying onto the dirty floor the group walked on.