Chapter 3

YEA YEA I KNOW, IT TOOK ME SOOOOO LONG TO WRITE THIS SHORT THING XD ITS JUST MY WIFI HAS BEEN DOWN FOR AWHILE. I APOLOGIZE.

HILDAS POV:

My kingdom was so happy, so perfect...just like Hyrule. I had friends, most of the monsters where gone, I never would have thought things would turn out how they did. I still feel bad for driving link and Ravio apart... I haven't seen Ravio in forever. link either. But why think of these gruesome things when I have so much now? I write these thoughts down in my pastel violet journal, it was a sunny day like most these days. I chuckled as Shadow came into my room, breathing heavily. In his hand was a bouquet of dark purple flowers, he smiled still panting as he walked over to me, handing the sweet smelling gifts to me. I sniffed them and smiled back at him, setting them on my desk along with my journal. "Thankyou shadow, you've been so nice to me lately." He smiled and nodded. "Just glad to be back..."

LINKS POV:
The events of yesterday had been getting to me...the townsfolk gone, she was back...I may bear the triforce of courage, but I was shaking in fear since I walked out the front door this morning. I had left my home, I had left the empty Hyrule, off on yet another journey. I walk through the woods, it was shady as usual, some light patches here and there. I had all my weapons with me, even the ones I had bought from Ravio...when he was Ravio.
I walked along a steady running stream, peering into the water I frowned as I saw the darker version of myself. I didn't like him too much. My crystal eyes scanned the grass in front of me, my boots crunching against the wet leaves. The air was rather chilly, it put goosebumps on my arms. I was thinking about last night events, it made my head throb. I sighed and looked about, wishing I had at least one friend...everyone had left me, even the people in kakariko village, they had all fled. I ran a hand through my golden bangs, I hadn't gotten a pinch of sleep, I needed rest. I walked over to a tree, sitting down by it, my eyes became heavy, and began to close.

DARK LINKS POV:

I went on my way, ignoring the empty campsite, the sky black as my own self.I began to hum, a tune I've heard before, maybe in memories of my past, memories who had the key to who I was....
I dont know when, but sometime later, I tripped and fell, faceplanting into the dirt. I groaned, and sat up, coming face to face with 'him'. His eyes were closed, he was a beautiful sight, unlike myself, but after only moments had he opened his eyes, they stared at me in fear, I stared back. He was....scared of me. I arched my eyebrows, standing and dusting myself off. I dont know why, but I felt as if we where destined to...hate eachother. And I wouldn't need ask why.

LINKS POV

It was him. I stared up into his glowing eyes of red, mine where wide and filled with fear. He had a frustrated look on his face as he dusted himself off, I knew he hated me. But why...? Well I did what my role as hero desired me to do. I took my sword from its sheath, it made a shiiing noise as I pointed it at him.