movie marathon!

It was 1:50 pm on the day of the movie marathon,and it started at 2:00. I was very excited to see y/c/n outside of school. I was so overly excited that I was  the first one to arrive at f/1's house. We passed the time before everyone else arrived by her playing the piano for me to hear. Then y/b/f/n arrived, we talked a bit among us three, about school, life, activities, etc. Then there was a knock on the door, I closed my eyes and prayed that my crush could make it and was at the door, but it was just f/2.  

we waited 10 more minutes and no one else arrived, right when we were about to head down stairs to start the movie marathon, the door bell rang. I told f/1 I'd get it, so I ran up half a flight of stairs, and opened the door. Instant panic, it was y/c/n, she said hi to me and we walked downstairs together. 

 we sat on the couch and before the movies started we all socialized a bit, f/2's crush was brought up then y/b/f/n talked about her crush, then I sat there and said, "yeah i have a crush" to scared to say who, because she was sitting right next to me. she said she had a crush but wouldn't spill either, I wondered if it was me. probably not but I like to think miracles happen.

 after that  brief discussion the movies started and I actually got to sit next to her. we made it all the way through the movies: "Enola Holmes 2", "despicable me", "grown ups", and eating dinner. After dinner y/b/f/n and f/2 had to go back home. by the time we were done eating it was dark out, so me and a person i didn't know too well asked f/1 to put on a horror movie, she said sure, we decided on the conjuring. We started watching that, but i guess y/c/n doesn't like horror movies, because even when a bird flew by in  the movie she jumped and grabbed onto my arm, then for a while she rested her head on my shoulder. That was my breaking point, the point where I knew I was totally in love, whether she felt the same or not I hoped to find out soon.  I went home after the movie marathon was over and spammed y/b/f/n and f/2 about how y/c/n literally cuddled up to me. I was full of pure happiness.