The first day of the school year at a new school.

i arrived at school, walked down the hall, up the stairs and to my locker. at my locker i found m/b/f/n struggling to open the lock on the locker, i set my bag down beside our locker and opened the lock on my first try. but then i heard footsteps behind me.

"Um, can you move your bag please? my locker's right there." said a familiar voice.

I swung around to see my crush from orientation. i was in shock. 

"Are we locker partners?"  I asked her, dazed.

"looks to me like your locker partner's standing right behind you y/n.

"oh that's right sorry y/b/f/n" i said.

"but our lockers are still right beside each other that's pretty cool right? she asked in  response to seeing a twinge of disappointment shoot across my face.

i nodded, then y/c/n, y/b/f/n , and me ,all walked into the _________ class room.

i tried to avoid staring at her the whole time class was in session, but heck, she was to gorgeous!!!

at the end of class, i got the loud friendly girl's snap chat. not that i didn't want the friendly girls snap chat, but I REALLY wanted Y/c/n's snap chat. oh well, I figured I'd ask her later, once we got to know each other better.