ch10

Fudge threw open the doors to Hogwarts on Sunday and walked in. Only to be hit on the head by a rubber duck, who quacked and then floated off.

Fudge stood there for a minute, blinking and watching the floating rubber duck. Until he was hit in the head by another rubber duck, who also quacked when hitting him and floated off.

Fudge finally snapped out of it fully when he was hit a third time by a rubber duck.

Fudge strolled up to the doors to the Great Hall and threw them open.

"It's the Ba Ba Black Sheep! He's here to get us good!" Harry screamed, jumping up from the table.

Umbridge squealed with fright and ducked down under the teacher's table.

The students and the rest of the teachers pulled out their wands and pointed them at the door.

Harry, in the confusion, turned Snape pink, with out him noticing.

"What's that about a sheep, and Sirius Black?" Fudge asked as he stepped into the Great Hall.

"The minister is the Ba Ba Black Sheep?" Some one from Hufflepuff asked.

"False alarm!" Harry shouted.

"He's not the Ba Ba Black Sheep?" Another Hufflepuff asked.

"Why did you call then?" A Slytherin asked, annoyed.

"He smelled like the Ba Ba Black Sheep!" Harry called back.

"Minister, how good to see you," Umbridge said as she got out from under the table and stood up.

A rubber duck hit her hard on the nose and bounced off with a quack.

"What was that about a sheep? And what's with these yellow ducks?" Fudge asked as he stared at the floating rubber ducks that were swarming the Great Hall.

"They're called rubber duckies," Harry said.

"Did you do this, Potter?" Umbridge asked.

"No, my pinkie did, but you can't interrogate it, it's sleeping," Harry said before wandering off.

"Well, it's nice to see you, Dolores," Fudge said, sticking his hand out.

They both realized that he had an envelope stuck on his hand when they shook hands. The envelope, though, came off onto Umbridge's hand when they pulled their hands away.

As it was addressed to her, Umbridge opened the envelope and unfolded the parchment. An announcer's voice filled the Great Hall, "A rubber duck goes... Quack!"

Umbridge opened her mouth to scream, but didn't have the chance as Snape beat her to it.

"Who did this to me?" Snape boomed, having just discovered that he was pink.

"I know! I know!" Hermione shouted, bouncing up and down with her hand in the air.

"Who, Miss Granger?" Snape asked.

"I know! I know!" Hermione exclaimed, still bouncing.

"Who was it, Miss Granger?" Snape boomed.

"Lemme think," Hermione said, staring at nothing.

"I thought you said you knew!" Snape exclaimed.

"I think I know... I don't think I know... I don't think I think I know... I don't think I think," Hermione said in a dazed voice while swaying from side to side.

"Miss Granger, either you know or you don't, which is it?" Snape asked in a stern tone.

"A red herring!" Hermione said in a bright tone before walking off.