Intro

This story, unlike others starts off with a young boy, Andrew.
--------------------------------------
"Andy," said a small voice.
"Yes?" I replied. "Promise me you won't forget me," she pleaded, " I promise Alley-cat."

Alice was my best friend, we did everything together, until I moved to ohio.
"Come on Andrew, were gonna be late for our plane." my mother called. "Ok, coming, alley-cat take this." I said as I have her my black dogtag with my name on it.
"Oh andy!" she said as she hugged me.
"Here, take this," she said as she handed me a her favorite dragonfly hair clip. "keep this with you forever." she said with tears in her eyes.
"Andrew, were leaving now. Get in the car." my dad called.
"goodbye alley-cat"
"goodbye Andy, don't you forget about me!"
" I couldn't even if I tried." I yelled back as I heard her small giggle.
"You ready son?" my dad asked
"no, not at all." I said as my mom drove down the long road.
---------------------------------------
6 years later
¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
It was my fourteenth birthday and the day after Christmas, which means I only get half the presents than I could have gotten, oh well.
"Andrew, your friends are hear" my mom called.
"ok send 'em up" I shouted.
not ten seconds later my cousin and my beat friend came up, Chance and Joe.
"Hey dipshit, happy birthday" joe said. "thanks asshole" I said back.
"Happy birthday dude" chance said.
"Hey guys, did you hear we're having a new student in our class" joe said. "oh ya, I hear she's a total hottie" chance said while winking at both of us.
"what's her name?" I asked.
"Um, I think it's, um, Alison? Ya I think that it's Alison." joe said
"Oh cool." I said.
"Can't wait, I heard Jeff met her and he says she has a nice rack!" joe said with a huge grin on his face.
"I have the weirdest friends" I mumbled. "do you guys at least know her last name?" I questioned them.
"Oh ya, it's McCoy." chance said and went back to talking to joe. That name. I know her. I can't believe it, I'm gonna see ally-cat after 6 years. And I still have her dragonfly clip.
I'm gonna see my old bestfriend.
FUCK YA!