-Chapter 1: An Odd Day With The Voice-

Hallo, I have no clue how to write *actively wants to write an actual book, but decides to spend time on a landmass world*

Cuss warning

If the sentences are in italic(This: You) That means the voice is talking. To clear that up. 
______________________

"Wake up."

"Wake up-"

"What..-"

"Wake up yanky pig."

"No?" America replied to the voice, which seemed to be excited. 
"Errr... why not?" Questioned The old south. "Dixie, it's 3 in the fucking morning." The US groaned while debating whether to get up or not.
"Yank, it's been over 100 years-" Started the voice, "How many times do I  have to tell you; My name isn't that old fool." 

"I question how you're still alive-" 

"Shut up."

"Fuck off!"

"You're the one in my head Dixie-"

"I'm NOT THAT OLD FOOl?!"

The nickname "Old fool" is what the voice keeps referring to Dixie, otherwise known as Confederate. The voice won't ever elaborate, which doesn't help since the old Dixie and the yelling in America's head sound the same. They both have the old southern raspy voice that the Confederacy always sounded like. America recons the voice is just taunting him at never saying who it exactly is. 

The union finally rolled out of bed and walked down a hallway. "You're fucking weird-" The voice spoke, though America just ignored it. He was used to it: The voice just telling him he was weird or sucked. Wandering down the stairs and into America's kitchen. He paused, then the annoying voice spoke once more: "What's for breakfast??" It asked, "I don't know-" America quietly rasped, "-Probably cereal..". Walking over to the large-sized pantry, he looked inside for something to eat. Even if it was 3 in the damn morning. "I want pie-" The voice yapped, "You can't even taste though-" argued the Northerner. "Plus, I'm not making pie in the crack of dawn-"

"You're no fun." It grumbled. "Listen, Dixie-", "My name isn't Dixie you bitc-", "Who are you then asshole?" America annoyingly asked, it was too early for this. The voice went silent. One thing to know is though the voice did live in his head, it could not read his thoughts, and America has to talk out loud to speak to the voice. Sighing, America grabbed and bowl from a nearby cabinet.

 "Sometimes I wish you were Dixie, at least he was nicer," America mumbled while he sat down, "That's why he's gone now-" The southern stated. "Then who the hell are you?-" America questioned getting annoyed, "-You've been with me for almost 170 years, why not tell me!? Even now-". The country, poured his cereal while waiting for the voice's answer. "I like being mysterious-" It giggled, "Though I'll give you a hint, I'm one of the last Confederate manifestations."

"But.. There was only 1." Questioned the other even more puzzled. 

"That's what you thought yank!" 

"What-" Started America,

"...."

"Dixie?"