#9 Will you be my...

Thank you so so so much for over 800 reads!🤩🤩

Y/n's pov:

"I'm gonna go home to sleep." Nick said after we finished watching all of the kissing booths.
"Yeah, me too," Chris said.

"Okay bye Nick and Chris." I said holding to Matt.

"Byeee," Matt said waving to them.

"Your not gonna sleep?" Nick asked Matt.

"Yes I will but not home." Matt said smiling.

"Oh okay, bye then." Nick said.

"Have fun." Chris said and winked to Matt.
"But not too much fun." He added before he left. It made me and Matt laugh.

We walked into my room and started cuddling.

"You wanna watch a horror movie?" Asked Matt even tho I hated horror movies, but I knew that Matt loves them.

"You wanna be my girlfriend." Matt said as he started going trouht his pockets.

"What," I asked confuced. Was he really asking me to be his boyfriend.

"Will you be my girlfriend." He said again and gave me something. It was really beautiful heart shaped necklace.

"Wow! I love it! Thank you, and yes, I will by your girlfriend!" I said exited. and kissed him on the cheek. That made Matt blush hardly.

"Aww... you're blushing." I said as I started blush as well.

"Aww, now you're blushing." He said laughing. I started laughing as well.

"Wait." Matt said sounding serious.

"What." I asked.

"Do you really wanna watch a horror movie?!" He asked sounding unbeliable.

"Yes!" I said laughing. "You can pick."

"Okay." He said and grabbed the remote for my tv. He picked movie named the black phone.

We were cuddling while watching the movie and I was a little bit scared. Okay, I was SUPER scared.

-the black phone spoil coming-

When Finney fell on the floor after trying to climb out of the window I was litelarry shitting in my pants. (Not for real.) I got so scared that I thought that my heart stopped for a moment.

-no more spoiling-

"Are you okay?" Matt asked when he saw how heavy my breathing was.

"Y-yes..." I said hoping that he would just ignore it. Ofc I wanted him to care but I also wanted him to enjoy the movie.

"You don't seem so okay." Matt said after a moment. I bet that this movie wasn't even scary for Matt.

"I am for real." I said trying to sound 100% serious.

Then Matt paused the movie.

"Why did you pause the movie?" I asked madly.

"Because it was way too scary for you." Matt said hugging me tightly.

"How did you know?" I asked all calmed down.

"It was kind of obious." He laughed resting his chin into my fore ahead (Like that⬇️)

" He laughed resting his chin into my fore ahead (Like that⬇️)

"You can still watch the movie if you want to." I said.

"I don't wanna watch it anymore," he said. He is so sweet.

"Are you tired," I asked breaking the silence.

"Not really, but I'm hungry as fuck." Matt answered to my question.

"Let's go to McDonald's then!" I said happily.

"You wanna go to McDonald's?" Matt said with a babyish voice.

"Yeah," I said after getting up. Matt just layed there not getting up. "C'mon... Let's go," I said trying to lift him up so we can go.

"Okay okay." Matt laughed and got up.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

We climbed down out of my window and walked to the Sturniolo's minivan. Matt sat down in the driver seat and I in the passenger seat.

"Hey you have that necklace on!" Matt said happily when he saw that I had the necklace he gave me on.

"Of course I have it on." I laughed.

While Matt was driving I looked out of the window.

I was thinking when are we going to tell Nick and Chris that me and Matt are boyfriend and girlfriend and how they would react.

I hopped back to reality when Matt gently placed his hand on my thigh. I turned my head to look at Matt and just smiled. He smiled back at me and I felt how my cheeks started to get red.

I quickly turned my head to look out of the window again so Matt couldn't see me blushing.

"Aw, don't hide from me." Matt said as he parked in McDonald's drive thru line.

"C'mon on, I wanna see your beautiful face." He said making me blush even more.

When I finally turned my head to look at Matt he placed his hand under my chin to lift my head up. Then he kissed me gently.It was kind of a long kiss. It filled my stomac with butterflies.

After that we ordered food and ate at my place. Me and Matt cuddled most of the night as we slept. It was the best day of my life so far.

 It was the best day of my life so far

(You and Matt)

(You and Matt)

843 words

Sorry this was pretty short part, but I hope it turned out good, also I'm not using google translator to help me writing anymore so I hope my grammar and spelling is fine.

Vote? Also ilysm<3