#7 necklace

Thank you so much for almost 400 read's!❤️

Y/n's pov:
When I woke up I saw Matt cuddling with me. Aww. He looks so cute.

I grabbed Matt's phone from the nightstand to see what time is it. Then I saw that Nick has send him a picture last night. I opened his phone and looked what Nick had send him. I know I shouldn't just take someones phone and go throught their messages.

Nick:

You guys are so cute ;)

(Again let's pretend that this is you and Matt)

Me:
We really are cute<3 -y/n

I send Nick a message and after that I send that photo to me on Matt's phone.

Then I put Matt's phone back to his nightstand and went back to sleep.

When I woke up Matt wasn't in his room. His phone wasn't on his nightstand neither.

I walked out of Matt's room to see where he is. I saw Chris and Nick in the kitchen but no Matt.

"Have you guys seen Matt?" I asked.

"Nah, he was gone when I woke up" Chris said.

"How do you know that he's not in the house somewhere?" I asked Chris.

"There's no car and both of our parents are here."

Oh. So he just left the house with out telling anyone. Weird.

"Well uhm... I'm gonna go home." I said because I didn't have anything else to do.

"Okay, bye y/n" Both Nick and Chris said before I left.

I hope that Matt is okay.  Usually he would at least text me if he is going to leave when I'm still a sleep.

As soon as I got home I texted Matt.

Me:
Are you ok? And where are you?

Matt<3:
Don't worry about it. <3

Me:
Are you ok?

Matt<3:
Of course I am.

Me:
Good! See you later<3

Matt<3:
See you.

Matt's pov:

I left the house so early because I was planning to go to the mall. I wanted to get y/n necklace. I just didn't know what kind of necklaces y/n likes.

Finally I picked on that had a heart on it. I know it's kind of bacik but I think that y/n would like it.

 I know it's kind of bacik but I think that y/n would like it

Here's the necklace Matt got you.

I was planning to give it to y/n when I get back home.  But first I had to get home and eat something because I was starving.

I drove home and got into kitchen. Chris and Nick were sitting by the kitchen counter and planning a new car video when I get in.

"Where the hell have you been" Nick asked madly.

"At the mall" I said calmly.

"Why" It was Chris's time to speak now.

"Because I wanted" I said annoyed.

"What's that on your hand" Nick asked and pointed the bag where the necklace was.

"Uhm... Nothing" I said not wanting to tell them that I had gotten a necklace for y/n.

"Ugh come on, tell us" Chris tried.

"Ok fine! I bought a necklace for y/n," I said blushing a little.

"OoOoOOooOo," Chris and Nick did the thing.

"Where's y/n btw," I asked because I didn't see her around.

"Oh, she left when she didn't know where were you," Chris said.

"Okay, so I'm gonna go to y/n's later to night," I said telling them my plan.

"Can we come as well," Nick asked smiling like an idiot.

"Okay, fine but I got to ask y/n first can I even go there," I said as Nick stopped smiling and gave me the death stare.

"Ok ok I will tell y/n that we are going to her place," I said to make Nick smile again.

I decided to eat some waffles because I was super hungry.

"Should we get food from McDonald's?" Chris asked staring at me.

"Ok fine, I'm gonna text y/n" I said pulling my phone put of my pocket.

Me:
Hi y/n uhm, Can I come over with Nick and Chris?

I didn't expect her to answer very quicly so I put my phone donw and continue talking with Nick and Chris.

*bling*

I got a message from y/n. That was unexpectedly fast.

y/n<3:
Ofc u guys can come over.

Me:
Ok we'll be there in 5, also get ready to go McDonald's.

y/n<3:
MCDONALDS?!?!?? YAYYYY!!!

774 words

I'm so sorry for not publishing in over a week! I'm also sorry that this part is shorter then the others but I had to post something here!

Also do not correct my grammar😊

Vote?