Few words

The description is a bit messy, but I'm going to say all the things you need to know here.
So please do consider reading this.

1. YOU will be Igor's love interest in this story instead of Eva. But, she's still in this story. I personally see Eva as Igor's daughter... Cause... Ya know, he made her? Etc. And we all know you're excited there is finally a story for both male and female kids who simp for Igor.

2. As I said before, Y/N's pronouns are they/them to keep things neutral.

3. No smut. No lemons. Maybe fluff, maybe?? BUT NO SMUT!

4. Some things will be different from the original movie, but the main storyline is still there, but we'll be focusing on your perspective most of the time. Hence, you won't get the full picture of every scene. Unless the change of POV is important in the plot, then yes, maybe the POV might change to someone else for a few moment.

5. You will be taller than Igor. You're just a normal human being. Your height can be whatever you want. It doesn't matter as long as it's taller than our Igor.

6. This story is a slow burner... Like, REALLY slow burner I don't know if Y/N and Igor will even end up together in the end, so don't expect to be kissing and pulling Igor's pants off anytime soon. 💀

7. All characters depicted in this story is 18+, except for the blind orphans and the children of Malaria.

8. Some inappropriate lines, scenes & words. But let's be honest, we all know you want that.

Few last words.
-I don't take suggestions
-English isn't my first language, so expect some minor grammar mistakes. (I have an autocorrect system that hates me)
-Don't expect consistentsy from me.
-And lastly, enjoy.

All the characters and the main plot in this fanfiction isn't mine. All props the to of og creators. The only characters that I own is Y/N.... and maybe some side characters idk.