The Letter and the Cleaning

A/N: SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. I've been so busy and I started going to a stem school that makes me need to study and do homework 24/7 and now I actually have friends :0 and a boyfriend :O so that takes up timee. but yes I am sorry I have taken so long to update, but I am going to try to update more. AND THANK YOU FOR READING. I am almost at 10k which is crazy cause I wrote this as a joke but whatever. THANK YOUUUUUU.

A couple of weeks pasted.  Mrs. Weasley has contacted the ministry of magic about what Charlie did. I had to go in and make a statement about what he did to me. It was very uncomfortable, honesty, but it's okay. This was 2 weeks ago, Charlie has not been seen anywhere. It's nerve racking, I don't know where Charlie is or if he may come and find me again; and I'd rather not have to see him again, obviously. This boy is weirdly, pervy obsessive.

I just woke up; I am laying in bed with Fred, still at his house. Fred has been very clingy lately. However, we haven't done anything sexual. Which I see why. But I feel like he is scared of even trying. I want to do some things with him, but he's to scared to do anything. I feel like he thinks what Charlie did was his fault. He says he "should have been there" but I don't blame him of course. Charlie is a psychopath, Fred couldn't do anything really.

I've mentioned things to my dad, but it seems like he's getting farther and farther away from being my dad. He hardly talks to me. I told him about Charlie and he said, "oh that's terrible, I'm sorry," and then hung up the phone soon after. Is he mad at me? Something may be going on. But, my dad and I are not the closes, so maybe it makes sense. But-

I was pulled from my thoughts by Fred's sleepy voice, "Good morning love."

"Good morning Freddy," I say smiling at him.

"Have you been up for long, what have you been doing?"

"I haven't been up long, many 20 minutes. I've just been thinking."

"About what?"

"Goodness Love," I say jokingly, "do the questions ever stop?"

"Sorry princess, only curious," he says, then kisses me softly.

"I know, you're always curious," I smile and stand up from the bed. "Ready to go get breakfast?"

"I'm always ready for food!" I laugh and we walk downstairs. Fred goes to help Molly set the table while I use the bathroom. Everyone sits around the table, ready to get eating. Suddenly, we hear a bang on the window. We look over to see the Weasley's owl, Errol, hitting the window. He had a letter. Errol flew away and Fred went to get the letter he dropped. He comes back inside, "It's for you Y/N."

"Oh?" I say as he hands me the letter.

"Who's it from?" Ron says curiously, with a mouth full of food.

"Um... it doesn't say," I say confused. I decide to open the letter:
Hi Y/N, been wondering where I've been? Because of you, I have to hide, the Law is looking for me. You little whore, you told on me, but you liked it; I know you did. Why did you have to go tell on me now huh? Because you wanted attention right? I knew as soon as I saw you, you were a bitchy slut. But don't worry, I am watching you. No where you go will keep you safe from me now. You've caused me to lose my life, all be cause of one consensual time having sex. I see you, at my families house. I see you. You can't get away from me ;)
--Charlie

"Oh m-my god," I say quietly. I can feel the fear building inside me.

"Y/N, what is it dear?" Molly says concerned.

"It's, um, it's from Charlie," everyone went quiet, with worried looks on their faces. "He says he's watching me, I'm not safe! Oh my God! What am I supposed to do?"