What Happened To Dumbledore

"All students and teachers report to the great hall immediately."

I woke up to hearing what heard like Professor McGonagall. I looked over at my clock and it was 3:55 in the morning. Why do we need to go to the great hall. I don't bother changing out of my PJs, which is shorts and Fred's sweater. I walk over to Fred's room and as soon as I'm about to knock he opens the door.

"Oh perfect timing.. your not gonna change?"

"No, it's to early."

He laughs and says, "well everyone will know your mine now." I smile and blush a little. We start walking down the hall and he put his arm over me. Ron walked up to us.

"Hey um do you guys know what's going on?" He sounds worried.

"No," we both said back.

"Oh well I'm gonna go talk to Hermione, maybe she knows." Ron starts walking away to Hermione and Lavender was standing with her. You could see her face light up.

Lavender says to him, "HEY RON!"

"Hey Lav, do you know what's going on."

"Oh no I don't I'm sorry Ron."

"It's fine Lav, I'll go talk to Harry, actually where is Harry?"

"I don't know."

"He's probably already in the great hall," Hermione finally says something. We all start walking to the great hall and all the teachers are talking, still no sign of Harry.

"Now that everyone is here I have some terrible news.." the crowd starting talking and gradually getting louder.

"SILENCE." My dad yelled at everyone.

"Dumbledore has passed away." Now my heart was really racing, I didn't know what to do, is that why Harry was gone, and how did he die?

I saw Ron and Hermione run out of the hall. "Where are they going," Fred asked.

"Probably I find Harry." Professor McGonagall yelled at us to be quiet again.

"We will be closing Hogwarts for two weeks, everyone will go home."

"Oh no." I was sad about Dumbledore, worried about Harry Ron and Hermione, but now I have to go home... with the father that hates me.

"Everyone, go pack your bags, you will be leaving at 8 o'clock."

Everyone started leaving the great hall, I heard some people crying. "Love are you okay." Fred held my hand.

"Uh yea."

"What's wrong.. I mean I know lots of stuff is wrong but... I don't know."

"I'm okay Fred really, I don't want to go stay two weeks with my dad is all."

"Oh yea I get that, I could ask my mom if you could stay with us?"

"Oh my god really?" If I got to stay with Fred at his house I would freak. I'd love to though.

"Of course my love, and I'm sure she'll say yes, I've already told her about you."

"Aww thank you really Freddie."

"Your welcome darling." We walk back to our separate dorms I finish packing around 6:30 and I lay down. My alarm goes off at 7 so I'll wake up in time. I lay there about to fall asleep when Lavender comes in.

"Y/N Y/N," she basically yells at me.

"What what's going on," I say, thinking something bad happened.