t w o

•••-•-NORMAL POV

•••
-•-
NORMAL POV

"I win!"

Ty-Lee yelled out in glee, while Mai glared at her.

"No, you cheated! It's not our fault you're as flexible as a noddle!"

Ty-Lee let out a gasp of shock. "I'm NOT a noddle!"

Mai smirked, "Are you sure? Cuz I've never seen someone do eight cartwheels in a row. Right, Zu?"

Zuli looked up from her book, a slight smirk on her face. "She had a point Ty-Lee. Nobody's able to do eight cartwheels in a row, without being a noddle of some kind."

The acrobat pouted, "It's not my fault you guys don't work out."

The two other girls gasped in offense.

"We work out!" They both shouted together.

Ty-Lee shook her head while smiling, "If you guys did work out, you would be a noddle like me!"

Before either girls could talk again, Princess Ursa walked into the courtyard, and made her way towards them. So, automatically both Ty-Lee and Mai bowed.

"Good evening your Majesty..."

Ursa smiled at the three girls, "Good evening children. Don't worry no one is in trouble."

A three girl let out small sighs of relief.

Ursa continued, "I simply needed to ask Zuli if she packed for Ember Island."

Said princess nodded, "Yeah I already did it, the maids helped me."

Ursa frowned a bit, she never remembered maids helping Azula pack. Quickly shaking it off, the crowned Princess replies.

"Zuli, you know your supposed to do that yourself."

Mai crunched up her face, "But why? She's a princess. I'm a noble and I don't even back my own bag."

Ursa let out a sigh. "She needs to do this so she doesn't always depend on people."

This time Zuli crunched up her face, "Mother, I'm already independent. I'm close to mastering firebending, and I'm also the best scholar the whole kingdom has to offer."

Her mother mentally grimaced, she recognized the words of Ozai anywhere.

Shaking her head Ursa replied, "Don't let all that praise get to your head. Azula packed her bag by herself."

Zuli scoffed when she heard the last comment. "Well, I'm not Azula. Agni forbid."

"What's wrong with Azula?" An interested Ty-Lee asked.

The firebending princess snorted in amusement. "What isn't wrong with Azula?"

Ursa gave her daughter a stern glare. "There is nothing wrong with your sister. She is perfectly fine."

Both Mai and Zuli shared a look of amusement.

"Whatever you say mother."

And with that the group of three departed, leaving Ursa to her thoughts.

-•-

URSA'S POV - FIRST PERSON

I stood still as I watched my oldest daughter leave with her friends.

It was quite obvious that my dear Zuli was changing, and not for the better. I have no doubt whatsoever that her father had something to do with it.

Ozai sang praises to Zuli whenever he got the chance, and it was getting to her head.

I frown slightly, Zuli had never insulted Azula like that, maybe she would do it in her head, but she never outright shamed her sister.

I let out a small sigh. Hopefully, Ember Island will help bring the sisters closer together.

With that thought, I walked out of the courtyard, deciding that a talk with Iroh could settle my mind.

-•-
Location: Southern Water Tribe

THIRD PERSON POV

Sokka was unsure if what he was doing was right. He knew that pranking Katara always ended badly, but he was determined to pull one over on her.

"SOKKA!" An enraged Katara yelled.

Wincing slightly, the water tribe boy couldn't help but smirk. Serves her right for saying his Siria wasn't real.

Sokka took a moment to think about Siria, she was very beautiful. She had long raven hair, and gold eyes, with the most gorgeous smile. She was perfect.

Whenever, she would visit him in his dreams she was always surrounded by light, hence her name. Katara always said she wasn't real, but Sokka knew she was.

Dad always said she was his soulmate, and Sokka believed him wholeheartedly. Even mom and Gran-Gran agreed with him, Katara was the only nonbeliever.

Sokka made himself a promise, if he ever got to see Siria in real life, the first thing he would do was hug her.

He didn't know he would break that promise.

•••

Chapter Two finished!

Tell me what you think of the characters.

Don't forget to comment and vote! :)