Gimme That

A/N: Peter, Lizzy, a lighter, and a bottle of wine backstage...what could possibly happen?

"Are you sure you really wanna do this, Angel?" Lizzy felt Peter's breath tickle her skin as he brushed her ginger waves over her shoulder, exposing the flesh of her neck. He had her bent over, her forearms resting against a folding table that had been set up backstage. He was right behind her, one of his hands resting next to hers as the other toyed with her hair. Her eyes blinked for a moment as she studied his hand for a moment and just how much larger it was than her own. She swallowed before she nodded her head. He brought his lips to her neck, pressing them against her skin and he whispered, "Okay...just relax. I'll go slow. If anything doesn't feel right...if you don't like something, tell me immediately, okay?"

Lizzy shifted slightly, moving her hips so her butt wagged at him teasingly. He hiked the skirt of her green off-shoulder dress all the way up, exposing her cheeks to him. His long fingers then ran through her hair and then down along the curves of her body over the material of her dress before settling on her hip. His fingers hooked into the strap of her thong and pulled it tight before sliding up behind her. She watched as he moved his other hand, the one that had been planted against the table, away. Then there was a clicking sound...his silver zippo lighter. She reminded herself to breathe as she felt heat dangerously close to her skin. She clenched her teeth in anticipation, and then the heat was gone. She turned her head to see him blowing out the burnt and tattered piece of fabric that had once been her thong before tossing them to the side. He then came closer to her, planting his hand against the table again as the other went back to caressing her hip. He pressed his lips against her jaw and whispered, "You okay?"

"You're really gonna need to buy me some more panties, Peter," Lizzy responded with a swallow. She felt him chuckle into her neck before he kissed her behind the ear and just below her jaw, the spot that always gave her goosebumps. She shuddered and swallowed.

"Alright...ready?" Peter asked with a hum, nuzzling into the crook of her neck.

Lizzy nodded and she closed her eyes, inhaling deeply before exhaling slowly. She shifted her legs into a wider stance, the heels of her kneehigh black boots scuffling slightly against the ground. Then there was a dragging sound...the sound of a wine bottle being pulled along the table. Her eyes opened to see his fingers wrapped around the bottle before it disappeared behind her. She bit her lip as she felt the mouth of the bottle press against her entrance as his hand tightened against her hip. Then he pushed it in, the hard neck sliding inside her slick walls. She gasped out and swallowed as he began to pull it out and push back in again.

"Ah, fuck!" Lizzy hummed, feeling the cool, hard object sliding in and out of her.

"You alright, baby?" Peter murmured, "Need me to stop?"

"I, uh," Lizzy arched her back up and pushed her hips against it. It didn't hurt, his dick was a lot bigger, but it felt strange. "Fuck! Peter, fuck me!"

"Yeah?" He asked and she felt him pull the bottle out of her, her entrance slick and craving contact. She wiggled her hips, eager for him as she heard him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly. Then she felt his head pushing against her. She whined out in anticipation as he gripped both her hips and pushed himself in.

Lizzy's eyes closed as she cried out, his cock filling her up and stretching her walls in the way the neck of the wine bottle hadn't. She felt him rock his hips back and forth, thrusting inside her again and again. She then felt him pull her back, and they were sitting on a folding chair. His hands gripped her hips, helping her slide up and down his shaft.

"Fuck, baby! That feel good?" Peter growled into her skin, before nipping at her neck, "You like my cock better than the bottle?"

Lizzy cried out before squirming off him. She turned and re-straddled his hips so she was facing him, taking his dick inside her again. The chair squeaked out as she did, but they didn't notice...or didn't care. Her teeth caught his bottom lip and gave it a tug before she hissed, "Fuck me, Peter."