Chapter 13

Rythian picked up Kim's arm Kim looked directly into Rythian's eyes "Kim are you okay?" Rythian asked again "Yeah umm of course I am heheh Thanks for helping me Rythian I made your fish by the way!" Kim blushed "uhh ok thanks Kim" Rythian sat at his seat Sandra threw out Zoey's fish everyone came in and they all sat down and started to eat "Hey Kim we didn't find anything on the property" Duncan explained Kim was to busy looking at Rythian so she ignored him.

Duncan's POV
What's Kim's problem!? She's not looking at me what did I do? What's so good about Rythian that she has to ignore me!

Once everyone was done eating Sandra suggested they spend the night everyone agreed Rythian Walked to his room Soon Everyone was in their room except Kim She was getting ready to go see Rythian.

Kim's POV
"Oh my gosh Rythian's so cute I love his purple hair and the way he talks it's so hot Maybe just maybe I should give him a little night visit!"

Kim walked over to Rythian's Room and opened the door "Kim?" Rythian asked "hey Cutie do you feel the same way I feel about you?" Kim smiled "Kim I don't have feelings for anyone!" Rythian Stated "What would you say if I told you I find purple hair attractive" Kim asked

"I would not care because I don't find you attractive I thought you liked Dun-.......
Kim kissed Rythian Soon Rythian didn't care and he kissed her back Rythian took off his shirt Kim held Rythian's shoulders She felt his muscles "Your strong Rythian Hmm I like strong people" Kim whispered in Rythian's ear Rythian grabbed Kim's hair and felt it against his face "KIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Duncan screamed "Why do you care smartass can you give us some privacy!?" Kim screamed as she kissed Rythian again "YOUR MY FIANCÉE!" Duncan shouted "No I- I am Duncan!? What!? Rythian what happened here!? Why are you shirtless oh no the love potion! I'm so sorry!" (The love potion wore off)

Duncan grabbed Rythian's arm and Pushed Kim out of the room Kim tried to stop Duncan But they kept on fighting After a couple of minutes they both stopped fighting "You dirty Slut!" Duncan screamed at Kim. Kim didn't know what t do she didn't look at Rythian she didn't look at Zoey She didn't dare to look at Duncan she even didn't look at Tiddles .

Kim's POV
"I don't believe this! I kissed Rythian and I betrayed Duncan No one will think of me as the same person ever again!"

Rythian's POV
"I HATE DUNCAN HE WILL PAY FOR THAT PUNCH IN THE FACE!"

Duncan's POV
"Oh my god I never thought Kim would ever do this to me She didn't even have a reason to does she not like me any more She could have just told me instead of Kissing my best friend that slut I don't even know what to do with her any more!"

Authors note
Hi! I'm not sure What you guys would think but once again leave suggestions and I hope you like this chapter!