Chapter 3

As Kim got distracted by her love for carrots Duncan Looked around the house he walked into the bedroom and saw two beds and chest full of Wool he took the wool and looked at the other rooms they looked all the same "Kim I uhh Kim!? NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Said Duncan

Kim was about to eat all the carrots she had them all on the table in a row with her sword ready to watch Duncan swiped away the carrots Here take this Duncan handed her one carrot.

Kim's POV
"DUNCAN WHY DID YOU STEEL MY CARROTS YOU KNOW I LIKE THEM!"

Duncan's POV
"Oh my gosh Kim all the food is gonna be gone! My god that girl loves carrots!"

Duncan went into one room and Kim went in to the room beside Duncan's they both fell asleep but then Duncan woke up A person with nothing on their face and dirty clothes on their body came in to Duncan's room he had a diamond sword he put it on Duncan's Neck

"I've been waiting for this moment for a Long time Jones" said the figure Duncan pulled out his sword Kim! He yelled he heard her fall out of her bed and came running in the figure ran out and Kim tried to chase it but the it ran in the forest Kim couldn't see it.

"Oh Duncan" said Kim do you know what he looks like?
"He had a blank face and Dirty clothes and Said I've been waiting along time for this Jones!" Kim scowled in confusion "I wonder who would do that to you!?"

"I don't know but who ever he is he has a reason"said Duncan

Duncan's POV
"Who could have down that to me and why I was always nice to everyone!" I couldn't have been Kim because she came to my aid maybe it was a monster I fought in the past"

Kim's POV
"I wonder who did that to Duncan? Wait maybe Duncan will let me have one more Carrot!? I hope he is okay if he gets hurt I don't know if I could do this mission".

Tiddles POV
KIM,DUNCAN YOU GUYS LEFT ME EXTRA FOOD BUT SOMEONE CAME AND TOOK IT! I NEED FOOD NOW OR ELSE I WILL BRAKE OUT OF THIS CASTLE AND FIND YOU AND MEOW TILL YOU DIE!

Authors note
"Hi sorry I didn't post sooner I have a lot of sports stuff I hope you guys liked this chapter I am sick so I might not be able to post soon again sorry!"