Sharing is Caring

(Darryl makes Rico share)

It's night in Starr Park, around 8:30ish to be exact. Rico is going into his room and switches on the lights. His singular eye spots Darryl, rummaging through his stuff and shoving some of it into a bag. It's mainly gems and coins though.

"What are you doing!?" Rico asks, shocked.

 "Making you share." Darryl simply replies, continuing to shove stuff in the bag.

 "What?" Rico asks, clearly confused. Still shocked

"You have a lot of money and you didn't share, so I'm making you do it." Darryl answers.

 Rico gets out of his shock, "Why don't you make Barley share instead of me!?" He asks running up to Darryl to try to get the sack back from him. Darryl quickly pushes him back, he may be the smaller one, but he sure isn't the weaker one.

 "Gah!" Rico exclaims shooken by the push back. This current distraction being Darryl's perfect time to escape.

He jumps out the window and quickly condenses himself into hi barrel with the sack. He hits the ground with a solid thud and quickly gets out of his barrel. He's a bit dizzy do to the impact, but that doesn't stop him and quickly books it with the sack.

Rico, having recovered from the shock while Darryl made his escape, runs to the now broken window. He starts to carefully get out the window, but slips a bit and just falls.

He hits the ground hard, "Ow...." He mumbles before quickly getting up to chase after Darryl, "Give me back my stuff!"

 "No! You need to share!" Darryl yells back.

And they continue this through majority of the night.

(Hope you enjoyed and have a good day or night!)