What are you?

-the next morning-
Me Lisa and Susanna met up before her family therapy to tell her it's gonna be ok , but Lisa says "your parents are the reason your here so , break a leg" . I turned to Lisa and looked at her with disappointment but the nurse came to get Susanna . Me Lisa Georgina and Cynthia sat down to play cards while we waited . After a while Susanna got back and watched her parents leave then watched tv with Janet and torch . Lisa begged for a cigarette so I just threw her the whole pack .
God your annoying as hell lisa. Lisa  was not happy with me for saying that and she gave me the ugliest face ive ever seen.
Keep ur face like that I hope it gets stuck  Lisa . She got up from the table and turned the tv off  and torch and Janet got upset . But the orderly John turned the tv back on for them and Cynthia asked John to call her a cat and he did , she laughed so hard she banged her hand on the table .
I looked at her
With a mix of disgust and confusion I walked away to go to my room and chill till our night get away .
As night rolled around we waited in the art room for Susanna when she came , we ran down the stairs excited to bowl . Cynthia picked the lock for us and we went bowling . Susanna Ykw ur Not shit Ur Kinda good . Susanna said "well thank you" . I still think Janet is the best tbh . We walked to dr dykes office and Georgina tried to turn the lights on and Lisa slapped the shit out of her .
Good one lisa . We high fived and sat in the office while Lisa gave our reports
She hates to let anyone else admit their a sociopath. Janet said "yeah because she thinks she's hot shit because she is one of the original sociopaths " .
We both are she just came a little bit before me fuck off . Lisa said " that time counts cunt " I rolled my eyes threw my report to Lisa to put up . I lit a cigarette for myself and Then Susanna told us about her report and said "what kind of sex isn't normal " we all looked up at eachother the with the same smirk . She's a promiscuous type of sex person obviously, just look at her . Susanna looked at me and said "I'm not " we all laughed and put our reports back and walked back to our rooms to catch some zzzs, as Valerie said we're going out tomorrow