Run away ..

-the next morning-
I walked to Valerie to ask what happened to Lisa because I woke up and didn't see her . Hey val wheres Lisa , I didn't see her This morning we didn't even say goodmorning to eachother or hug or anything and I'm worried , Valerie replied saying "well she got away again " . God damn it lisa this is like her 6th time , upgrade ur fucking system. my temper grew smaller by the minute and I kept blowing up on everyone without feeling bad at all , I missed Lisa . after lights out , I was so bored and worried about Lisa I didn't know what to do . I couldn't think or write anything just blank minded .
The next morning I met up with Jamie in the tv room , hey Jamie how u holding up ? And she looked up me with red and puffy eyes and said " I miss my best friend , I can't take it much longer " . I looked at Jamie and held her in my arms and cried with her all day long . I stayed with her during lunch tv time MT and AT even quiet time . I didn't leave her side at all for 2 days .
-a week later -
I walked to Valerie to ask her a question, hey Valerie have u seen Jamie she seemed really zooted and down today I haven't seen her since AT . Valerie ran like I've never seen before and saw Jamie hanging with a net they called a code red and I ran to see what happened and I screamed and broke down . NO NO NO NO NO NOO IF LISA COMES BACK SHES GONNA FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU . Valerie grabbed me by my arm and restrained me and gave me the shocks for resisting and threw me in confinement.
When I got out of confinement
a few hours later I ran to Georgina , Jamie's roommate I just hugged her and cried . Georgina broke down and I held her for hours as long as I could even in the meds line , we even sat in the hall till lights out .