ilness

She arrived at home. No one is here... she prepars her lunch and ate. Afterwards, Anna finished her homeworks. Sarah -her mother- had returned back to home. "Mom where were you?" Anna inquired her mother. Sarah doesn't reply to the wuestion like she didn't hear her and entered her room. Anna wants to sit with her and tell her what happened with her today in school. But as usual no one wants to hear her. Her father is a surgeon and spends more time in the hospital than house. We can say that also the problems between her parents come from the neglect of the father to his family.
When the lonely young girl relieved, she called Katy in the phone. The mother of her best friend replies:
"-Hello.
-Hey, I'm Anastasia. Can I talk to Katy if she is in home?
-Katy is sleeping now.
-Why didn't she go to school today?
-She wa very sick. This illness make her full of weary day after day...
-Oh my God. I'm coming now to be next to her.
Anastasia is so afraid of loosing her only best friend because she is like her sister. She took her bag, informed her mother in going to Katy's home. She got on the bus and after a few minutes dhe arrives.
Katy's father opened the door. This deep face explaines the situation of his daughter. This scared Anna, then she interrupts the dilence in askink him where is Katy even that she Knows that she is in her bed. In respect, she entered in Katy's room. She wasn't in the bed! "Katy! Where are you?! Mrs Suzan where is she?!" Anna get worry more than anyone can do. She heard the cough of the sick girl. So quickly, the frightened girl run pursuing the sound. Katy was in the toilet, opening the door, so Anna saw the white laundry dpotted with blood. the door makes noise from banging on the wall; Anna's back slides slowly on this door, to finally sits on the ground. What she saw was very disappointing.