Bad boy.

The alarm wakes up Anna, it's 6:30Am, it's time to prepar herself to go to school. She arrived to the high school but her best friend isn't here so she will be alone this day; no one sits with her, she's a new student...
After 3 periods of courses, the bell rang and all students steped out to the pitch. Ana rushes to the bank to sit, suddenly a guy from her class comes and sits witg his friends in this bank. He smiled a fake smile endure ridicule and isolence and enjoying looking at this innocent teen. The young mobster flirted with her: "Oh... The school skirt is beautiful on you. It'll look better if you raise it more." She leaves them on hearing their laughter. Anastasia had a weak personality, the only one who defends her is Katy her best friend.
At the class Jack disturbed Anna by throwing small pieces of paper on her skirt. She tried to stop him and frown on his face but nothing worked. So it's over, the angry girl complains about him and the proffesor putted him out of the class.
The school day ended, Anna's on her way to the home. When she's walking, someone forced her on the wall, tightened her hand behind her back and tald her to never repeats her bad reactions in front of the teachers. Then he is gone madly. It was Jack.

____________________________________________ hey! I wish that I see your comments here ♡