What a Boring Island...

TW: CURSING!!!!!!!, mediocre storytelling, shitty grammar (comment on that pls)

|---------🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🏝️🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊----------|

It was a normal day on the Thousand Sunny.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" screamed Nami.

Well as normal as it can get...

The sun was shini-

"Land HO", shouted Usopp from the crows nest. He had unknowingly interrupted the narrator.

The su-

"Really!?" Luffy shouted as well. Also, interrupting the narrator.

n was shi-

He rocketed towards his "special seat". (A.k.a. the "sunflower" head) He looked around the sea, and sure enough there was an island in the distance.

Ing...

"Awesome!", said Luffy.

Luffy took a deeeeeeeep breath.

"NAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

"Hey, Luffy! Maybe you shouldn't bother her!", Usopp screamed from above. "Don't you remember her telling us not to distur-"

"Nami! Hey, Nami! Naaaaaaaaami". Luffy ignored him and started to pester their resident navigator, Cat Burglar Nami, or just- Nami.

"Hey don't ignore me!"

"Nami! Namsi! Naaaaaaammmmmmmiiiiiiii!", her rubber idiot of a captain called.

"Namiiiiiiiiiiii! Hurry up and get over here!" He cried again.

She was starting to lose her patience. "Naaaaaaamiiiii!

With each call of her name a little piece of breaks off in annoyance.

Nami?!

Crack.

Namiiiiiiiiiii!

Crack.

Nami!

Crack.

NAMI!!!

Bang.

She had slammed her door open.

Her hair casted a shadow over her eyes. Her fists were clenched so tightly, her knuckles had turned pale. Even from afar you could practically see her veins bulging in anger.

Franky was pretty sure she broke the door. Usopp was now shivering in fear, curled up in ball, still in the crows nest. Robin was relaxing on her favorite chair, while watching the scene in amusement.

And of course, Luffy being Luffy didn't even notice she was super pissed off.

If the others were honest... she emitted a demon-like aura that could make even the demon king shit himself.

But any sane human being would never say that aloud.

So, instead they opted to watching as she walked towards their rubber captain, and of course, everyone on deck wholeheartedly knew that she was going to...

Beat.

His.

Ass.

"What?", Nami asked menacingly.

For a slight moment, Jimbe genuinely wondered if she had Conquerors Haki.

"Could you set a course for that island over there?" Luffy asked, while picking his nose with his pinky, then proceeding to point in the island's direction.