10

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈|𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐈
|𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀|
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

| I suggest y'all read this chapter all the way through 🫶🏽🌚🌚🌚|

" Give me my fucking clothes nigga !" I yelled out trying to get through the room to get my clothes from Desmond house.

" You gone get the fucking clothes , I don't want you in my house " He yelled back aggressively.

My body filled with anger since I was already mad about having to go to court over the fight.

" Bro , I swear .." I said to myself.

I watched as he went back to the room we use to
sleep in with my clothes fully packed and chucked the suitcase down the stairs.

" WHY THE FUCK YOU DO THAT ! YOU SO PETTY BRO !" I charged at him by pushing him.

" Don't touch me get the fuck out" He spoke sternly while pointing at my car.

" Bitch ass nigga"

" What?" I heard him walking behind me as I walked to my car.

" You heard what I said the fuck , bitch ass , petty ass , hoe ass , NIGGA!"

He grabbed me by my shirt causing me to almost fall back.

" I'm a what?"

" Move !"

I punched him in his jaw causing him to look back and his eyes filled with even more anger causing me to shake up a little.

He threw me to the ground and I fell on my suitcase causing me to hit my arm.

" I swear i'm about to fuck you up ugly nigga !" Once I regained my strength I charged at him again punching him in the eye.

He grabbed me by my hair dragging me inside his apartment closing and locking the door leaving me scared to what's next.

I regretted even coming here I should of followed my first mind and let Tenya come get my clothes , I was now shaken with fear hoping he wouldn't hit me and if he did this would be the end of us.

He took off his shirt throwing it on the ground and cracking his nuckles and looked back up at me " You wanna hit me huh ? I'll be wrong if I nock yo ass out and leave you slumped like ole boy huh?"