4.

𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 '𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐎'                         |𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲|

|𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲|

Turning on the heater to the truck I was driving in I began to make my way to the building where I would be delivering construction material  , I was a truck driver which meant I went out of town and traveled a lot delivering liquids , products for retail.

I overall made good money , my salary was around 150k , it was enough to get me a nice apartment since it was just really just me I managed to save money.

I loved my job , going to state to state was my favorite part. Every since I was younger I always wanted to travel and take care of my family and with this job I was able to do even more than that.

I'm originally from Baton Rouge , Louisiana but moved to East Atlanta a long time ago. My life wasn't always good but I always made sure to have respect for everybody regardless of what I went through.

I made a whole 360 with my life , I realized what I was doing wasn't getting me no where but either dead or jail and that wasn't something I couldn't go for I got 5 people depending on me. My mama , My 2 lil ones , and my brother and sister .

Now as a adult I can say my life is honestly better , i'm super blessed. I'm opening my own truck company next month and working for my self , I also plan to have a big house built soon for all my people to all be under 1 roof.

One thing I loved to do was give back to my community in Louisiana every now and then I travel back and give away school supplies and clothes to the family in need and give away free grocery's that will last them at least a month.

Super humble , and laid back.

Stopping the truck finally arriving at my destination , I got out of the car and grabbed my
keys to unlock the back.

" Shit it's cold out here man" I mumbled to myself.

I put the key twisting it around to open the backdoor I grabbed one of the big brown boxes placing it onto a wheeler to roll it inside the building.

" Say mane , hold the gate please" I called out to one of the security guards monitoring the building.

I pushed the cart to towards the gate walking inside the warm building.

" We got 2 more boxes in the truck man , if you can just sign this for me" I said while handing him a piece of paper to check out.

" How's your day going sir?" The old man kindly asked me.

" Smooth , just ready to get back to that warm weather in atlanta mane."