~•39•~

Not edited

Wk: 2.4k

3 days later

Tom pov:

I am sitting at the back of the van. I hide my face in my hands. Today my dad ordered we take them down. We take her down.

Of course, I alerted her, and she is ready with her team to fight back. I had to go with the team, just to make sure she will be okay.

"Tom?" Harrison asks me.
"yeah" I lift my head and feel that the van has stop. We here, we need to fight.
"You sure you want to be here?"
"No mate I don't want to fight her."
"Me neither"
I sigh and then we get up and open the door of the van.
The vision in front of us is hundreds on agent coming out from truck and taking their spot in front of the Smith house.
I look around us. Weapons are everywhere, and not only guns. We are talking about all types of weapons. But the one catching my eyes are the explosive.

I turn to Harrison.
"Explosive?" I ask taking a few steps closer to him.
"Tom-"
"What are they going to do?"
"I don't know" He says but we both know.

They're planning on blowing up the whole damn house.

Y/n pov:

"Come on!" I scream at our team, so they hurry up. Everyone is rushing around the house.
"If you don't hurry the fuck up you die and that's on you!" I scream and suddenly everyone actually starts to move their ass and run.

I look through the window and see Tom has just arrive he is looking around the agent and then say something at Harrison, he seems stressed. 

"Hey" A voice says behind me, and I see Luke tucking a gun in his belt, walking up to me. He takes a look outside above my shoulder and then looks back into my eye.
"Last time" he says and my eyes water.
"Yeah." I smile.
"I can't believe it's going to be all over soon." I whisper and his smile drops a little.
"You sure you want to do this?" He asks.
I look back outside at Tom who his leaning on his arms against a van.

"Yeah, they'll all be safe after this." A tear rolls down my cheek.
"I love you" he says, and I don't waste any more time before turning around and wrapping my arms around his chest.
"I love you so much Luke"
"I am scared Y/n, I am scared for you."
"Everything is going to be fine Luke. Go, okay? I'll be fine."

Tom pov:

This is not ok. Something feels off.
"You can't blow up the whole house!" I scream at the agent in charge of the operation.
"Mr. Holland the orders are the orders. They're going in and doing their things. You stay here and you let me do my job."
"Why do you think you can- "He pushes against my chest to make me step away.
"'Cause I'm in charge!" He screams at me. "You back off and let me do my job, everything coming in between me and my task is a threat that must be eliminated, even you, so, back. Off."

I feel Harrison pull at my arm to prevent me from smashing the guy's face in.
He makes me step out of the tent and then look at me sadly.
"Tom, give up, there is nothing you can do"
"But they're going to kill h-her" My voice break and I feel like I can't breathe. "They're going-" An invisible force press against my chest, it hurts, and I feel hot, too hot. My head spins, and I feel like the oxygen is not reaching my lungs anymore. My heart rate starts to quicken.
"They-"I can't speak and everything around me becomes too loud, every noise make me flinch.

What is happening?

"Tom, you need to breath, you need to calm down" He grabs my shoulder, but I push him away. He is to close.
He grabs my hand and pulls me behind a truck and sits me down.