~•31•~

First of all. Thank you for 31k like this is totally insane.

Then, there is conversation in Spanish in this chapter. I don't speak Spanish but they have been controlled by a dear friend of mine who told me there wasn't any mistakes. Whatsoever, if you think I could write it differently or idk anything, tell me.

Not edited

Wk: 3.1k

Y/n pov:

Laying next to Tom became a routine. But a routine I would never get tired off. Even though we just had sex, it didn't distracted me.
Well, not as much as I wanted it to. 
I love Tom I really do, but tis time I don't think he can fully help me.

I looked down at him, he was laying on his stomach with his arms around me and his head resting on my chest. I passed my hand through his hair. I sighed and kissed his head before moving him slowly off of me. I slipped some clothes on and grabbed my phone, heading downstairs.
I thought about what Tom had said.
I need to find a distraction.
Having sex did work, but wasn't enough. I though about things I loved doing.
Reading, spending time with Rue, Angel, Dotts...
Gosh Dotts, I haven't seen her in four months. It's like she disappeared.
She is not answering any of my text, phone calls. Nobody saw her and I really wonder what she became.

I should go and visit Luke. A month ago he decided to move from the house and I could go and help him, maybe that'll distract me a little bit.
I slipped on my shoes and wrote a note for Tom and left it on the fridge.
I grabbed my car key and made my way out of the house and into my car.

*•*•*

Luke pov:

"Get those out of here and then e-mail me on the details." I explained to one of the guy that was supposed to move the stuff into the new house. I was overwhelmed. I knew taking over a whole mafia wouldn't be easy but my dad really gave me control at the worst time.
"Boss" one of my man came running at me.
"There is a problem"
"What's happening."  I sigh.
"People say we have a mole" He said breathless.
"The deals have been compromised a lot of times. And informations are leaked."
"Shit" I put my phone in my pocket and walked past him to my office.
"No one disturb me for at least an hour!" I scream at them and slam the door.
I just need a minute, it has been work none stop for months and I know I am rude with my crew but I can't seem to have a minute of calm.

I take out the files of all my employee. Put back in the the drawer the ones I know for sure are not moles. I don't trust anyone, except a few, and even trust is a big word. Things would be so much easier with Christian by my side.
I miss him a lot, it's like there is a hole in my life, a missing piece.

I focus on the file and read each and one of them, one by one, and that is a lot of work.
In the middle of my work there is someone knocking at my door. I don't respond so maybe they would get the message to leave me the fuck alone.
But no, they keep knocking. I slam my hand on my desk and rush to the door opening it, ready to kill anyone behind it.

My angry gaze fall when I see my sister. One of my employee comes rushing down the hallway.
"Sorry, I tried to stop her but she is fast, and she kicks hard." He panted. Holding his side.
I looked at my sister confused.
"I told him I knew you!" She defended herself.
I smiled and chuckled. The guy made a confused face. I guess smiling and laughing are things I never do.
"That's my sister, she's good" His eyes widened and he turned to her.
"I am so sorry Miss smith." She nodded unimpressed at him and then push past me and entered the office.
I closed the door behind her. She let her herself fall on my sofa and I walked up to her kneeling before her.