Prison World Rescue

Summary: Set in 2x12 "Kai Parker Screwed Us." After they all appear in the prison world, instead of Josie being led around by Kai, Kat intervenes. She also intervenes with everything else in the prison world. With everything going on, will she find a way out of the prison world for everyone?

It was a dismal night, as Josie walked around, not knowing what to expect. Then she got saved from a vampire by someone. That someone happened to be her and Lizzie's relation, but she didn't actually trust him, though.

Suddenly, Kai was magically killed by someone that magically through him across the room from behind as hard as possible.

"I'm pretty sure you already know this, but you never want to trust him. Even if he did save you from a vampire. And he wants nothing more than to get out of here. Something you don't want to happen," she told her.

"Who are you?" Josie asked, having never seen her before.

"Katherine Pierce, but don't worry. Unlike what I'm sure your dad's said about me, I did change for the better. Like Klaus did for Hope. I'm going to assume you're Josie, right? I haven't seen you since you were little girls."

"Ya. That's me. Why should I trust you? Everything I've ever heard about you is pretty much all bad," she replied.

"Good question. You're smart to be cautious on who you trust. I may have done bad things when I was a vampire and a demon, but as a human, I'm not all bad. Besides, I had a daughter myself years ago. Being reunited with her, even for a little bit, changed me. It made me want to be better. She may be dead, but that doesn't make me go back to how I used to be. And because I had a daughter once, no matter what I did as a vampire, I never put children in danger. I also made sure to never do anything to their parents. I may tend to act like a bitch, but I can promise that I do care. Your uncle over there doesn't care about anything. Now, being in this prison world, since it's connected to Kai, he can never truly die while he's in here, which means we need to go before he wakes up. We can't exactly hide, but I think the best thing would be to go to the boarding house. Maybe your sister and Ric will be there if we're lucky. Even if your dad does still despise me for things I did," she replied.

After Katherine told her all of that, she knew that she was more trustworthy than Kai was, so she decided to go with her before Kai woke up, trusting that she knew what she was doing.

Once at the boarding house, they came upon the scene of a vampire and werewolf making their own plans as to what to do with Ric, Ric tied to a chair with chains.

Kat walked towards them, having come to recognize them from the many times of having to defend herself against them. Then, when they turned to look at her, sensing another presence, she magically tossed them out of the way, but not enough to kill this time. Just to knock them out for a little while. Then she magically undid the chains from Ric.

"You're lucky I'm here. You probably would've ended up being killed by your own students," she commented to Ric. "I had to save Josie, too. We don't have much time until Kai wakes up from me killing him, so how about you tell me how you got here in the first place?" she added to him.

Josie joined them, as Katherine said that. As she did, Ric got up and stood not far from the doppelganger.

"One of our young witches tied the two ascendants together, so she trapped us here. I did something years ago I shouldn't have done. Something similar to what I did to these two. She's angry and she used it to punish us," he informed her.