interaction

Sorry for not posting more often I truly apologize

Ignore the picture up there 😅

Sanemi's thoughts

Giyuu's thoughts
______________________________________
Sanemi's Pov:

"Moshi moshi (I think that's how to spell it sorry if I'm wrong) Shinazugawa-San are you still there you've been zoned out for a couple of minutes now?".

"Sorry I got lost in thought for a minute there"

"well ok then so anyway are you gonna help us spy on Tomioka-San?"

"Yeah I'll pass I don't wanna waste my time spying on some loner"

Mitsuri: well that's not nice Shinazugawa

"Yeah whatever"

Iguro: Don't speak to mitsuri like that

Rengoku,Uzui, And Sanemi: Simp

Iguro: I am not a simp I'm just sticking up for Mitsuri

Shinobu: Sureeee whatever we're getting off topic we have to plan when where gonna spy on Tomioka before he wakes up

"Yeah I'm just gonna go sit down and read a book".

Almost everyone: Alright..

I walked over to a bookshelf and picked out a book called The Kingdom a romance novel by:someone Eh I'm not really into romantic books but this will have to do for now I walked over to the futon Mitsuri layed down for me there were 8 in total one for each of us Giyuu was layed out on his futon with. His blanket fell off of him tho so I decided to throw it back on because the other hashira are in kitchen which is the room beside this one.

I slowly walk over to Giyuu trying not to wake him up I grab the corner of the blanket and slowly pull it on top of Giyuu but suddenly I slip...

OH SHIT IM GONNA FALL ON TOP OF GIYUU QUICK I GOTTA FIND A WAY TO AVOID THIS.

Luckily I didn't fall on top of him but I fell right next to him on the floor but it still made a big enough sound to wake him up.

I see his eyes start to flutter open as he wakes up well shit his eyes are completely open what was that loud bang from it woke me up and he says "Sanemi-san what are you doing?"
"Oh nothing I just fell trying to cover you with the blanket" I muttered that last part but he still managed to hear it

Giyuu's Pov:

(Utter silence in between the two love birds ☺)

"You tried to cover me?" I could feel my cheeks start to heat up what is this feeling

"How the fuck did you hear that-"
Is he blushing you know whatever he's probably just hot

"Well it's kind of obvious your sitting right in front of me"

"Oh anyway I have something very important to tell you"

I wonder what he's gonna say WAIT I wonder if he likes me back
"Go on?"

"The other hashira know that that's a hickey on your neck not a bruise and they're planning on spying on you"
_____________________________________

There you go a chapter 😃

Word count: 500