The start of love & the sleepover

Blah blah blah

Giyuus thoughts

Sanemi's thoughts
______________________________________

Third person pov:

It was a nice summer day when Gyomei called to tell the hashira some flamboyant news.

Giyuu was walking to Gyomei's estate when he heard someone walking behind him "Ara Ara Tomioka-San are you on your way to Gyomei's to?"  *silence*......
"Tomioka-San it's not nice to ignore people when there trying to speak to you" Giyuu just walked away from Shinobu without saying a word. You could notice irk marks on the insect hashira's face she was mad.

Untill she heard a cheerful voice from behind her it was the love hashira Mitsuri Kanroji you could notice the irk marks dissappear from Shinobu's face Mitsuri ran up to the short lady and they started talking and walked off to Gyomei's  place.

Giyuu's Pov:

I walked away from Shinobu because she was getting on my nerves jeez she's so annoying I whispered to myself but turns out someone heard me from behind it was Sanemi "Who's annoying!?".

"Kocho.."

"fair enough she can be quite annoying but if you don't want me to tell  her what you said I'm gonna need something from you"     

What do you ne-!!!?
Before I could finish talking sanemi was kissing me on my neck..  IS HE SERIOUSLY KISSING MY NECK
I feel angry that he didn't ask but I kinda like it for some reason but sanemi had already stopped so I then asked well kinda yelled
"W-why did you just do that"

"Sorry I couldn't help myself you're just I can't explain it your just beautiful"

He just called me beautiful Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
"Thanks ig

Sanemi's pov:

Your welcome
Why did I do that am I catching feelings for Giyuu...(gay panic 😰)
"Why do you look so shocked"

"Giyuu there's a hickey.."

"WHAT YOU LEFT A HICKEY WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KISS MY LIPS LIKE WHY MY NECK" 

"geez I'm sorry but anyways,we should get going to Gyomei's so hurry up"

Giyuu's Pov:

we both started to run I tried to hide my hickey as much as possible and it's actually hidden surprisingly

(Time skip to when they get to Gyomei's because I'm lazy)

When we arrived at Gyomei's it turns out we were the last ones there and we were late that's just great we when we were all sat down Gyomei started to talk "so I brought you all here to announce a message from the Master that stated we all have a week break to do anything we want" 

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER AT MY ESTATE" mitsuri yelled

Word count: 439