Chapter 5:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd Person POV*

"Ai'Ohm?"a voice called out.

They both looked to find the owner pf the voice was:Nanon.

"Nanon?"Ohm called out.

"It's been a while, how have you been?"Nanon asked

Joong looked at Ohm and saw that Ohm tried his best to put a smile on his face.

"I've been busy, I'm mentoring for now then I have another project coming up"Ohm replied.

"I see, well you are Mr. Popular after all"Nanon teased.

"Not really. Just lucky to be getting projects"Ohm replied.

"Oi. So humble, it's not because of luck. You are an amazing actor"Nanon said as he turned to Joong and smirked followed by saying :"I should know".

Joong raised his eyebrows in confusion as to why Nanon would have acted that way.

'Does he think of me as a threat? Are they really an item?' Joong thought to himself, feeling a slight pang in his heart.

"Ai'Non, stop being silly. Are you alone?"Ohm asked.

"Hmmm. If I was, are you inviting me to eat with you?"Nanon teased.

"Not now, I'm treating my mentee to a meal. Maybe some other time"Ohm replied.

"Non!"a voice called out.

"Sorry I'm late,I got stuck in traffic

"Sorry I'm late,I got stuck in traffic. Are you mad?"Drake said.

"Not at all, just hungry. This is Ohm's new mentee-"Nanon introduced Joong.

"My  name is Joong, nice to meet you P'Drake"Joong said as he wai'd.

"Nice to meet you too. Anyway,our table is ready. Let's go?"Drake said as he reached over and held Nanon's hand.

"Okay. You guys enjoy your dinner, see you next time Ohm"Nanon said as he said goodbye.

Ohm nodded and waved goodbye to them. As they left,he let out a sigh of relief and Joong was wondering why.