Chapter 3:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

"N'Joong, have you ever been in a relationship?"Ohm asked.

"Hmm... I went out with 1 person but only for 3 months. Why do you ask?"Joong asked.

"Hmm.. Go out with me then"Ohm said.

"W-What are you saying Ohm?"Joong said,eyes wide and flustered.

"I mean, if you've only been in a relationship for a short time it's not a whole lot of experience. Did you guys kiss?or went beyong kissing?"Ohm asked.

"We kissed a few times"Joong replied, Ohm could only chuckle at the innocent reply.

"How bout this,to make you more comfortable with the role we should pretend to be lovers"Ohm suggested.

"Is that really effective?"Joong asked.

"Of course, Nanon didn't have experience with BL roles so I suggested this and we did good with Bad Buddy"Ohm replied,trying to sound convincing.

The idea seemed weird but if he wants to successfully nail his role then he has to trust his mentor.

"Ok,let's go out then"Joong said.

"You'll do it?"Ohm asked.

"Yes. I'll be in your care"Joong said.

Ohm smiled,opened one hand and put it close to Joong,who was confused.

"What are you doing?"Joong asked.

"Your hand"Ohm said.

Joong stretched out his hand ,Ohm grabbed it and entwined their fingers together,which kinda surprised Joong.

"Lovers hold hands like this" Ohm said.

"O-okay"Joong said as he held Ohm's hand back.

"I'm happy with our date babe"Ohm said.

Joong smiles shyly, they then proceeded to finish their dessetrts by feeding each other.

"Do we have to do this also when everyone's around?"Joong asked.

"Maybe when it's just the two of us"Ohm said,for some reason Joong felt sad and weird hearing his reply.

"Anyway, we should finish up and head home. I have to prepare the room for you"Ohm said.

They bid their goodbye to Pan,soon after they started heading towards Ohm's house. Once they were there,he parked the car and they got out. Joong's mouth hung open, Ohm's house was huge.

"You're house is amazing Ohm"Joong said,amazed

"It's just simple. My house is really in Chiang Mai but I bought this house so I can be close to work. Please,make yourself comfortable"Ohm said,as he took out Joong's luggage and started wheeling it inside.